Bee Pollen in Honey 1100g, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - Pollen in combination with honey makes the ingredients better absorbed!
Bee pollen contains proteins (proteins), carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins: A, B, E, P, pantothenic acid, biotin, mineral salts and biologically active substances. In combination with honey, all ingredients are better and faster absorbed by the body.
Properties of pollen in honey:
- pollen in honey can be used to strengthen immunity in the autumn-winter or spring period,
- it is used as a natural supplement to supplement the level of vitamins and minerals,
- has anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, detoxifying, antiallergic, lowering blood fat, adaptogenic (stress-reducing) and protective properties,
- has a positive effect on the growth of hemoglobin and red blood cells as well as on the physical and mental condition,
- pollen in honey is easier to absorb than dried pollen due to the earlier enzymatic activity of honey.
Bee pollen can cause an allergic reaction in people who are allergic to pollen. It is best to try a small amount first and watch for signs of an allergic reaction (e.g. itchy ears or throat).
Use of pollen in honey:
- Honey pollen is easier to use than dried pollen because it does not need to be soaked in water.
- Pollen can be added to smoothies, yoghurt or porridge.
- The treatment should be started with 1 teaspoon of pollen, increasing to 1 tablespoon a day. Honey pollen can also be given to children - a maximum of 1 teaspoon per day.
- The treatment should last 2-3 months. It can be used, for example, in the autumn and spring seasons.
Natural bee honey crystallizes. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40°C, but protect it from sunlight on a daily basis and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18°C.
If you are buying a larger supply, store them in a cool and dark place.
Ingredients: 60% multiflorous nectar honey, 40% unground bee pollen
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.