Apple vinegar with hibiscus 250ml, of the polish brand Pasieki Sadowskich - The power of taste, aroma and colour, and at the same time a whole range of nutritional properties!
In natural, 100% apple cider vinegar, the whole hibiscus flowers are macerated to obtain an intense red vinegar with a cranberry-fruity scent. Unpasteurized, unfiltered, rich in probiotics.
The vinegar is produced in a manufactory, with continuous quality control and attention to every detail. Completely natural, long fermentation and maceration process is to bring out the tastiest and healthiest. Each bottle of apple cider vinegar with hibiscus is live, probiotic vinegar of the highest quality.
Properties of apple vinegar with hibiscus:
- has a positive effect on the intestinal flora
- facilitates digestion, the work of the digestive and digestive systems
- supports immunity and improves well-being
- strengthens the heart and circulatory system
- high content of vitamin C and organic acids ensures an anti-ageing effect - firms the skin, slowing down the ageing process
- thanks to the process of slow fermentation, it retains the properties of hibiscus fruit and flower.
The apple cider vinegar with hibiscus remains alive - it is not filtered, pasteurized, or anything that nature has not added itself.
Directions for use:
We recommend drinking 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar in a glass of fresh water in the morning or during the day, always about 20 minutes before a meal. We especially recommend adding it to salads!
Note! Over time, sediment may appear at the bottom of the bottle and the mother of vinegar on top, these are natural phenomena.
Best before date: 12 months from the date of bottling. Vinegar can retain its properties up to 5 years after opening!
Ingredients: 100% apple vinegar with hibiscus flowers macerate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.