Food supplement - Beauty 30 capsules, of the polish brand LEVANN - Take care of your health and beauty from the inside!
The Beauty supplement was created for women who care about natural and comprehensive care and health. Its systematic supplementation strengthens the skin, hair and nails.
Unique ingredients thanks to which you will take care of your beauty in a comprehensive way:
- Coenzyme Q10 has recently gained enormous popularity due to its comprehensive, beneficial effect on health. It is a substance needed for the proper functioning of every cell in our body. The ubiquitous presence of the coenzyme in many cells contributed to its name ubiquinone, or "ubiquitous quinone". Importantly, the correctness of the process of its biosynthesis in the body is strongly influenced by the level of a number of vitamins (including folic acid, niacin, riboflavin and pyridoxine). The intense antioxidant activity of coenzyme Q10 results from both direct and synergistic action with other antioxidants (e.g. vitamin E). Thanks to these unique properties, supplementation with coenzyme Q10 is used in many health problems. Thanks to the documented anti-aging activity, this substance is more and more often called the "elixir of youth", because its antioxidant properties inhibit the aging process of the skin. Consequently, this leads to an increase in the activity of collagenase, which translates directly into a reduction in the occurrence of wrinkles. These are not all the benefits that Q10 can offer to our skin, as it also reduces oxidative damage caused by UV rays.
- Hyaluronic acid occurs in all living organisms, it can be found in the greatest amount in connective tissue, including the skin and epidermis. It plays an extremely important role here, inducing the synthesis of collagen and elastin and protecting cells against the damaging effects of free radicals. Unfortunately, with age, its amount in the body decreases, which, along with changes in elastic and collagen fibers, causes dehydration, decreased elasticity and skin atrophy. As a consequence, there is a problem with excessive drying of the skin, the formation of wrinkles and furrows, and a significant reduction in its elasticity and skin tension. For this reason, supplementation with hyaluronic acid is an action recommended for maintaining beautiful, healthy and youthful skin.
- Copper - the correct level of this element is extremely important for the condition of our hair. It influences the correct number of disulfide bridges in the hair structure, which has a positive effect on their appearance. In turn, its deficiency makes the hair weak, brittle and curled. Moreover, copper is involved in the production of the melanin pigment, which gives color to both hair and skin. So we can see that the correct supply of this element is the absolute basis for maintaining a healthy color of both skin and hair. Copper is also necessary for the proper integration of collagen and elastin in the body's tissues, which has a positive effect on maintaining elastic and healthy-looking skin. It also provides protection against the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays. Together with hyaluronic acid, it is therefore the perfect duo to help you stay healthy and young for as long as possible.
- Vitamin A is one of the most effective ingredients in anti-aging preparations. It has an antioxidant effect, preventing cell damage by reactive oxygen species (free radicals). It smoothes and tones the skin, eliminates fine wrinkles, stimulates activity and increases the number of fibroblasts, and stimulates the production of collagen fibers. It strengthens the protective function of the epidermal barrier and reduces transepidermal water loss. Its deficiency leads to impaired tissue regeneration processes and promotes the formation of wrinkles. It regulates the activity of the sebaceous glands and the process of epidermis keratosis. Vitamin A also affects the proper structure of keratin, which is one of the basic building blocks of hair and nails, reducing their brittleness. Due to its numerous advantages, vitamin A is often called the vitamin of youth.
- Zinc plays an important role in the proper functioning of both the skin, hair and nails. Its shortage leads, among others, for abnormal skin pigmentation, accelerated aging, deepening of wrinkles, intensification of acne lesions, the appearance of changes on the nail plate (in the form of long, white streaks, intensification of skin stretch marks, as well as increased brittleness and dryness of hair. Zinc is necessary for proper metabolism) Vitamin A. Its interaction with this vitamin has a positive effect on the function and appearance of our skin, participates in the processing of fatty acids, which influences the skin regeneration process, positively influencing collagen metabolism.
- The field horsetail is a source of a wide spectrum of bi compounds active, such as flavonoids, organic acids and mineral compounds. These compounds have a positive and comprehensive effect on our appearance, affecting both the skin, hair and nails. Silica, which is a source of silicon, deserves special attention. It affects the enzymes responsible for collagen synthesis, leading to increased elasticity and elasticity of the skin. It has a beneficial effect on blood vessels, reducing their permeability. Silica also accelerates wound healing. Low consumption of this element has a negative effect on the hair, leading to their increased loss, and on the nails, increasing their brittleness.
- Folic acid is a vitamin necessary for the proper functioning of the body. in the process of cell division or the correct synthesis of amino acids. Its correct supply has a positive effect on the vitality and proliferation of fibroblasts, which are responsible for the synthesis of collagen and elastin, i.e. the main supporting proteins of the skin, thanks to which it maintains its elasticity and healthy appearance. Moreover, folic acid protects skin cells against sun damage caused by reactive oxygen species or UV radiation.
- Vitamin E is the name of a wider group of fat-soluble compounds, including tocopherols and tocotrienols. Called the vitamin of youth, vitamin E protects against premature skin aging, improves its elasticity and positively influences its hydration by increasing the ability to retain water. Its beneficial effect on the skin is also associated with the protective effect on collagen fibers, which translates directly into the reduction of wrinkles. It is a strong antioxidant that protects the skin against the negative effects of reactive oxygen species (free radicals) and protects against the oxidation of epidermal lipids. Taking it together with vitamins A and C leads to their synergistic, increased antioxidant effect, providing better protection against the negative effects of UV radiation. Its proper supply is also an element that positively influences the reduction of acne lesions.
- Bitter orange extract, rich in flavonoids, which, due to their positive effect on the skin, are used in many cosmetic preparations. Why? Well, the outer layer of the skin is rich in lipid compounds that are easily oxidized. Flavonoids, thanks to their antioxidant properties, prevent their damage, maintaining its healthy appearance. In the deeper layers of the skin, they protect against, among others. damage caused by UV radiation. Flavonoids also reduce the action of an enzyme called collagenase, which leads to increased breakdown of collagen fibers. It is also worth mentioning the documented capillary strengthening effect. Due to this action, they can be especially recommended for people with couperose skin.
- Astaxanthin is a secondary metabolite synthesized mainly by microalgae and is considered to be one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature. Due to its stimulating effect on the synthesis of collagen and elastin and reducing the expression of enzymes responsible for their breakdown, it has a positive effect on skin elasticity. Thanks to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it protects the skin against the negative effects of oxidative stress and UV radiation. Importantly, by influencing the synthesis of melanin, it reduces the formation of discoloration while having a beneficial effect on skin hydration.
- Vitamin C is one of the most important natural antioxidants found in the body's cells, and is also a co-factor in many processes. It is found in all layers of the skin, although the concentration in the epidermis (compared to the dermis) is higher. The described vitamin is essential for collagen synthesis, positively influencing the appearance of the skin and reducing visible wrinkles. Its appropriate amount guarantees the maintenance of the right amount of water in the epidermis, and due to the participation in the synthesis of lipids, it improves the barrier functions of the skin, which translates into improved elasticity. Due to the beneficial effect of this vitamin on the tightness of blood vessels, its action is particularly important for people with couperose skin.
Directions for use:
Consume with a meal, washing it down with water. The recommended daily allowance is 1 capsule.
Precautions: The preparation is intended for adults. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Do not use the preparation in case of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Do not use by pregnant and lactating women. Do not use a dietary supplement after the date of minimum durability. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Ingredients: Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinol 30%), Hyaluronic acid, Copper (copper gluconate), Vitamin A (retinyl acetate), Zinc (zinc gluconate), Horsetail extract (including silica 7%), Folic acid (Quatrefolic), Mix of tocotrienols, Bitter orange extract (including bioflavonoids), Astaxanthin 5%, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Additional substances: Acacia fiber, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.