Natural face tonic +beetroot betaine +artichoke 100ml, of the polish brand Needit nature - Toning!
A gentle and natural tonic that restores the appropriate pH of the skin, which increases significantly after contact with water or other preparations. The tonic contains peppermint hydrolate, betaine and artichoke extract. It also contains lemon balm juice, which cleans, refreshes and soothes and protects against free radicals and external factors. Sodium lactate moisturizes, and propanediol supports the penetration of active ingredients.
The most important active ingredients:
- Natural beetroot betaine binds water in the epidermis - thanks to this, the skin is moisturized, smooth and elastic.
- Artichoke extract nourishes the skin and delays the first signs of aging.
- Peppermint extract soothes skin problems, gives a pleasant smell, soothes and cools the skin.
- Betaine reduces dryness, soothes and moisturizes.
- Propanediol, or vegetable glycol, a natural moisturizing substance.
- Sodium lactate moisturizes.
Who is the Natural face tonic +beetroot betaine +artichoke recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- People looking for a tonic that soothes irritation and redness and moisturizes.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Spray the tonic on your hands and pat evenly into the cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the eye area. Do not spray directly onto your face. Use once or twice a day.
Note: natural product, batches sometimes differ in fragrance intensity, color and consistency. Cloudiness or a precipitate may appear. It is a natural process that does not affect the quality of the cosmetic. Store the tonic in the shade at room temperature. Before the first use, do an allergy test on the skin.
Inci: Aqua, Mentha Piperita Leaf Water, Propanediol, Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool