Herbs & Hydro Conditioner Bar Wood Tar in Can (40g)
Wood Tar bar conditioner is an excellent alternative to conditioners in plastic bottles. The ergonomic form of the bar is a novelty on the hair cosmetics market, a practical and, most importantly, effective form of hair care.
So that after washing your hair is smooth, hair cuticles are closed and frizz is eliminated - the conditioner contains a special emollient-moisturizing formula based on the best butters: cocoa, mango and oils: almond, hemp and jojoba. Additionally, the conditioner has been enriched with squalane, famous for its moisturizing and smoothing properties, and glycerin.
In contact with water, it creates a light, creamy emulsion that covers the hair, providing nourishment, optimal level of hydration and visible vitality. The natural composition of the conditioner restores shine, prevents tangling, makes it incredibly soft, facilitates detangling and styling the hairstyle. Tar cube conditioner is enough for about 35/40 uses. It is packed in a beautiful and practical tin for easy storage and travel.
Recommended for the scalp / hair - with strong dandruff, seborrhea and inflammation. To complete the bar's effectiveness - the composition of the conditioner has been composed so that it works synergistically with the shampoo!
- Cetyl alcohol moisturizes and smoothes. When used in hair care products, it makes it fluffy and shiny. It thickens and stabilizes the product.
- Cocoa butter is almost 100% biocompatible with the skin, rich in vitamin E and oleic acid with a strong moisturizing and lubricating effect.
- Wood tar oil is a dark, oily liquid with a characteristic smell of birch tar. A natural product with a strong anti-inflammatory, anti-itching, disinfecting and drying effect. Proven keratoplastic action - softening and loosening the horny structures of the epidermis and keratolytic - reducing too fast multiplication of the stratum corneum. Invaluable in itching, dandruff, and chronic skin inflammations.
- Jojoba oil nourishes, softens, moisturizes and oils the hair. It accelerates regeneration and soothes inflammation. In dandruff, eczema and psoriasis, it moisturizes and soothes. It is bacteriostatic, added to the preparation extends its shelf life.
- Sikakai is a shikakai nut extract, with a high content of natural saponins and a slightly acidic pH. In Ayurveda - it has been used for centuries as a washing and strengthening agent for hair. Cleanses without disturbing the hair's lipid protection. It does not dry out the hair and scalp, stimulates the growth of hair bulbs and helps fight dandruff. Makes hair thicker, thicker and silky soft.
- Varisoft 70 conditioning ingredient for hair of vegetable origin. Visibly improves detangling of both wet and dry hair. It makes the hair smooth and easy to comb, and the hair is soft, silky and static-free.
- Varisosf 65 easily biodegradable emulsifier and conditioning agent for hair of plant origin. Varisoft closes the hair cuticles and gives an amazing shine. Spectacularly smoothes the hair and makes it easier to detangle both wet and dry.
Directions for use:
The bar is very efficient, so use it only as much as your hair needs at the moment. With a damp bar, gently rub the wet strands of hair, starting from ¾ of their lengths to the ends.
Do not apply it in the immediate vicinity of the scalp. You will feel how gradually your hair strands detangle, become smooth and soft.
After 1-3 minutes, rinse your hair with warm water. The conditioner is highly concentrated, an excessively large amount of the cosmetic used may result in overloading and splashing the hair.
Inci: Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium chloride, Squalane, Dipropylene glycol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Betula Alba Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder, Carrageenan, Niacynamide, Glycerin, Aqua