Vesa Beauty Gua Sha stone with Scalp Massage Comb made of Obsidian - A moment of relaxation and stimulation of scalp microcirculation!
Stone massages, known since antiquity, are a natural healing method and preserve the good condition and condition of the skin. The stone is profiled to fit the shape of the face. The gua sha stone massage is a Chinese method of massaging facial muscles. Its additional advantage is the comb designed to massage the scalp, thanks to which it stimulates blood circulation and thus accelerates hair growth. Regular massage of the scalp with a stone will relax the whole body.
Obsidian is called a "stone of great power" that influences the spiritual realm. It has been used for centuries as an amulet, as it was believed that its magical powers could improve psychic abilities and inner development. Considered a stone intended for sensitive and delicate people, as it will give them courage and self-confidence.
Advantages of using a Gua Sha stone massages:
- the coolness of the stone closes the pores,
- reduces puffiness and dark circles under the eyes,
- increases blood and lymph circulation
- relaxes the muscles and relaxes
- reduces wrinkles,
- stimulates the skin,
- improves skin tension and firmness.
Advantages of massage with a stone comb:
- it is always cold, thanks to which it stimulates blood circulation better,
- stimulates the hair follicles,
- does not cause static in the hair,
- it has widely spaced and rounded spines, thanks to which it does not scratch the scalp, and gently massages it.
Directions for use:
1. FACE massage: Before performing the massage, clean your face. You can use oil or serum for massage. The treatment should last about 10 minutes. You can cool the stones in the refrigerator to enhance the effects. Make each movement from the centre of the face outwards and repeat it several times.
Neck and décolletage - Make long, longitudinal strokes from the collarbones up.
Face oval and cheeks - With gentle smooth movements from the centre of the face outwards.
Forehead - Massage from the base of the forehead upwards and from the centre to the outside.
Eye area - Make gentle movements from the centre to the outside.
When not to use this massage?
In most cases, you can use the gua sha stone without fear, but it is not recommended to perform massage if you have, for example, acne lesions, rosacea, damaged skin, or when you have a lot of broken capillaries.
2. SCALP massage: You can massage the head on dry or damp hair, e.g. after applying a mask, conditioner or rubs. Remember to comb your hair thoroughly before the procedure.
Brush the scalp with gentle, short circular motions. Start around the ear and point towards the nape of the neck. Carry out the massage gently, line by the band and repeat several times.
When not to massage?
The comb should not be used in the case of damage and irritation to the scalp.
Stones are best cleaned with a damp cloth. Do not rinse them with hot water, do not immerse them in water and do not use any cleaning agents.
Products made of natural stone, therefore the dimensions and colours of individual pieces may slightly differ.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.