Shy deer Micellar Fluid (200ml)
Micellar liquid for removing make-up and washing face skin of all types, especially for sensitive, dry and problematic skin. It does not contain fatty ingredients and contains a very mild washing substance. It is mainly based on the flower waters of the Damask Rose and Orange Blossoms. The product is suitable for vegans and vegetarians and can be used as part of a daily care regimen or as steps 1 and 2 in a natural care ritual. All Shy Deer products are products created in accordance with the Cruelty Free and Less Waste philosophies.
Packaging option - a recycled plastic bottle, capacity 200 ml.
How does it work?
- Removes all types of makeup thoroughly, including eye makeup and waterproof makeup,
- Washes and cleanses the skin without making it feel tight,
- Thanks to the concentrated aloe extract - it has anti-inflammatory properties, smoothes and firms the skin,
- Accelerates the regeneration processes of the epidermis, thanks to which it promotes faster healing of skin changes, such as pimples or inflammations,
- Soothes and soothes irritated, sensitive and capillary skin, supports the action of reducing its redness,
- Prepares the skin for the next stage of care, which is toning.
Who do we recommend?
The micellar liquid is extremely delicate. It does not contain fatty raw materials, so it can be used for all types of leather. It can also be used for sensitive, dry and problematic skin as well as for couperose skin.
Directions for use:
Eye make-up removal - apply a small amount of liquid (about 2-3 pumps) to a cotton pad, e.g. for multiple use. Then hold the cotton ball on the eyelashes for a few seconds, until the liquid starts to dissolve the makeup. Gently wash off all makeup from the eye area. If necessary - repeat the action.
Make-up removal from the entire face area: apply a small amount of liquid (about 2-3 pumps) to a cotton pad, e.g. repeatedly used. Then gently wash off all makeup from all over your face. If necessary - repeat the action. After removing make-up, wash the micellar water off your face with water.
Cleansing / Washing the face - apply a small amount of liquid (about 2-3 pumps) to a cotton pad, e.g. multiple use. Gently wash the entire area of the face with a damp cotton ball, including the eye area. Then thoroughly wash the lotion off your face with water.
Remember that proper skin care consists in morning and evening cleansing and washing the skin of the face and its surrounding area, before toning it and applying skin care products.
Inci: Aqua*, Citrus aurantium (Orange Blossom) Floral Water*, Rosa damascena (Rose) Floral Water*, Polyglyceryl-4-Caprate*, Propanediol**, Glycerin**, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Panthenol*, Allantoin***, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Aloe Vera Powder Extract*, Sodium Lactate***, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate*, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerine (and) Sorbic Acid**
* Natural Raw Ingredient
** Certified Ingredient
*** Approved for natural cosmetic
* The remaining 0.7% are selected ingredients whose use in the micellar liquid guarantees its highest quality of operation. At the same time, they are ingredients accepted in natural cosmetics.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.