Shy Deer Eco-petal - Reusable cosmetic pad (1 piece)
A reusable cotton pad, in line with the zero waste and less waste philosophy, is made of the remnants (leftover from sewing clothes) of Polish cotton knitwear. Reusable cosmetics pads are sewn in Poland, in a small local company. Almost every eco-pads are different, as shown in the photo.
How to use Reusable cosmetic pad?
Reusable cosmetic pad replace disposable cosmetic pads. They can be used for removing makeup, washing the face, wiping the skin with cosmetic lotions, e.g. with a tonic. After use, the Reusable cosmetics pads can be put into special bags, and they can be machine washed at 40 degrees.
Eco-petal will be perfect in combination with:
- Light 2in1 emulsion
- A moisturizing and refreshing tonic
- Micellar liquid
- A gentle face cleansing gel
What else is worth knowing about them?
- the composition of the thinner side - 100% cotton, the thicker side - 92% cotton and 8% elastane,
- they can be washed at 40 degrees, ironed at medium temperature (about 100 degrees),
- Eco-petal should be washed in a washing machine in a linen bag to prevent the flake from being lost in the washing machine, e.g. filters, gaskets,
- Eco-petal achieve their absorbency over time. Each material has a so-called finish that comes off in washing and only then the fabric becomes absorbent. At the beginning, it's best to use them as a washcloth for a few days or wash them
- it is worth having a few pieces of such cosmetic pads, 10-15 pieces so that we have enough of them from one wash to the next.
The cosmetic pads are available in a variety of colours and patterns. The photo shows examples of the colours of the cosmetic pad. Colours are shipped randomly.