Cream deodorant Melon 50g, of the polish brand Senkara - Fresh smell of melon with cucumber - without the addition of baking soda!
Natural and vegan cream deodorant for people intolerant to baking soda, smelling of melon and cucumber. It is extremely gentle and does not cause any irritation. The deodorant is easy to apply and is very effective because you only need to apply a small amount of it. In addition, it is quickly absorbed and does not stain clothes.
Active ingredients of Melon Deodorant:
- Magnesium hydroxide with deodorizing, antiseptic and antibacterial properties. In addition, it prevents the formation of unpleasant odors and has a refreshing and soothing effect.
- Zinc ricinoleate is a zinc salt of ricinoleic acid with a deodorizing effect, prevents and removes unpleasant odors, and does not block perspiration.
- Tapioca, or cassava starch, is a natural substance that absorbs moisture well and prevents skin abrasions and irritation.
- A mixture of natural oils, butters and vegetable waxes, which have an excellent conditioning and nourishing effect on the skin under the arms.
Who is the Melon Cream Deodorant recommended for?
- Anyone looking for an effective deodorant to refresh and prevent unpleasant odors.
- People with sensitive skin intolerant to baking soda in deodorants.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
- Melon lovers!
Directions for use:
Massage a small amount of deodorant into cleansed skin around the armpits or anywhere else on the body (e.g. feet) that needs refreshing.
Store in a dry and dark place, away from sun and at a temperature below 25 ° C. For external use only
Inci: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Magnesium Hydroxide, Tapioca starch, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Carnauba Wax, Zinc Ricinoleate, Aroma, Linalool*
* component of the fragrance composition