Senkara Body Chocolate Scrub (190g)
Chocolate scrub is a sugar body scrub. Perfectly exfoliates dead skin cells, stimulates blood circulation, moisturizes and nourishes. It tempts with a wonderful scent of dark chocolate. It leaves the skin extremely smooth, soft, elastic and moisturized. Packed to the brim with moisturizing and nourishing natural vegetable oils as well as shea and mango butter. Thanks to this, the body after bathing with Czeko Scrub no longer requires the use of additional lotions.
The most important ingredients and their properties:
- Cane sugar helps moisturize the skin and stimulates its receptors. Cleans and removes dead cells. It has a bactericidal effect and therefore it is especially recommended for acne and acne skin.
- Shea butter has a caring effect - above all, it deeply moisturizes and nourishes. Accelerates the healing of wounds, irritations and skin inflammations. It does not cause allergies. It protects against aging processes and supports the maintenance of water in the cells. It has a beneficial effect on both dry skin (moisturizes, lubricates) and oily skin (soothes and nourishes, does not block the hair follicles).
- Pink Himalayan salt rich in extremely valuable minerals nourishes and cleanses the skin. It perfectly removes dead epidermis while stimulating microcirculation and eliminating stagnation of blood and lymph. Salt baths are considered to be one of the best ways to detoxify the body.
- Macadamia oil is an oil with a very high biocompatibility with the skin and therefore it is well tolerated by it. Strongly moisturizes and nourishes. Rich in plant phytosterols, it perfectly penetrates and helps to rebuild the natural protective barrier. It has anti-wrinkle and anti-aging properties thanks to the high content of natural antioxidants.
- Avocado oil is an oil that is very well absorbed by the skin, which allows it to penetrate into its deeper layers. Strongly moisturizes and nourishes, replenishing the natural lipid barrier. Rich in vitamins A, B, D and E.
- Mango butter has very good healing properties, therefore it is successfully used in products intended for the regeneration of dry and chapped skin. It restores the skin's elasticity and smoothes it. It has anti-wrinkle properties. It is perfect for everyday care.
- Coconut oil recommended for dry and cracked skin, as well as mature and sun-damaged skin. It has a soothing effect, calms the skin excessively irritated and itchy. It has antibacterial and anti-wrinkle properties.
- Cocoa beans are primarily a wealth of antioxidants that protect cells against ageing. Contains polyphenols, caffeine and theobromine - antioxidants known to be effective tools in the fight against cellulite. It is also a very good source of minerals, it contains, among others. magnesium, potassium, iron and copper.
- Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant, which means that it protects against oxidation processes. It has a beneficial effect on the body and hair. It inhibits skin aging processes related to the damaging effects of free radicals (active oxygen species). It also protects other cosmetic ingredients against oxidation.
- 2-phenylethanol (PEA) is a naturally occurring substance in rose petals. It is characterized by a delicate rose fragrance and is, therefore, most often used as a fragrance in cosmetics. It also has a bactericidal and fungicidal effect, therefore it is a wonderful, natural and fragrant alternative to synthetic preservatives.
Directions for use:
Use a spatula to take the desired amount of peeling, transfer it to your hand and massage the washed body with circular movements. Rinse off. The skin will stay soft and moisturized for a long time. Use 1-2 times a week.
Store in a dry and dark place below 25 ° C. Prevent water from getting into the product. For external use only.
Inci: Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium chloride, Macadamia (Macadamia ternifolia) Seed oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder, Aroma, Tocopheryl acetate.