SO MATCH BETTER. Retinol face care Set, of the polish brand Resibo - An excellent anti-ageing duo!
A revolutionary set for the care of mature skin with signs of ageing, as well as for people with oily, acne-prone skin and prone to imperfections. The perfect set for people who want to introduce a retinol product to their care, which is effective at the same time and the side effects of using retinoids are minimized.
The set includes a mini-guide on how a home treatment with retinol should look like.
SO MATCH BETTER set includes:
A cream containing a stable derivative of H10 retinol, which stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid in the skin, making the skin firmer and taut, wrinkles shallower and discolouration less visible. The skin regains its natural glow.
Attention! The product is not intended for pregnant women and during breastfeeding.
The emulsion is a combination of the regenerating properties of ceramides and deeply moisturizing and soothing substances. It soothes irritations and moisturizes dry skin. It minimizes the "side effects" of treatment with retinol cream.
Who is the SO MATCH BETTER set recommended to?
- All who want to introduce a product with retinol for care, which is effective and minimized "side effects" of using such a product.
- People with mature skin and the first signs of skin ageing.
- People with oily skin, acne-prone to imperfections.
Directions for use:
Always use GAME CHANGER cream in your evening care routine and refill it with PEACE MAKER lotion to instantly soothe and moisturize your skin.
1. Dry, oily, combination (insensitive) skin:
- At the beginning, start the cream with retinol twice a week, with an interval of at least 3 days, for a month or two. If your skin is responding well you can increase the frequency up to 3 times a week.
- Use the soothing and moisturizing emulsion daily or twice a day, depending on the skin's needs.
- Every morning, remember to protect a minimum SPF of 30.
2. Sensitive, couperose skin with rosacea:
- In the beginning, start the cream with retinol once a week for the first 2 weeks-a month. If the skin reacts well, you can increase the frequency to 2 times a week with an interval of at least 3 days for at least a month. If the skin is still responding well, you can increase the frequency again up to 3 times a week.
- Use the soothing and moisturizing emulsion daily or twice a day, depending on the skin's needs. If you stay outside for a long time at low temperatures, you can additionally protect your skin with a product with more butter and oils (e.g. SOS emergency cream)
- Every morning remember to protect a minimum SPF 30.
- If the skin is extremely overactive, apply the soothing emulsion first, and only after 30 minutes-1 hour, a cream with retinol.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.