Soothing prebiotic cleanser BORN TO BE MILD 150ml, of the polish brand Resibo - Removes impurities. Soothes and soothes the skin!
Fragrance-free, soothing lotion for washing the face, neck and décolleté. It perfectly dissolves and washes away impurities, and thanks to the carefully composed recipe, it effectively cares for the skin and strengthens its natural defense processes. The natural composition has been supplemented with Asian pennywort extract, which soothes irritations and reduces the unpleasant itching sensation of the skin, characteristic of sensitive skin. It gently washes away impurities, soothes and soothes irritations. Moisturizes and prevents transepidermal water loss. Contains inulin - a chicory prebiotic that strengthens the natural protective barrier of the skin. Perfect for all skin types. Especially recommended for people with sensitive and overactive skin. Perfect for the male face as an after-shave relief.
- Inulin is a prebiotic obtained from chicory, it strengthens and rebuilds the natural bacterial microflora that is on our skin. As a result, it improves the skin's resistance to the adverse effects of external factors. Inulin creates a film on the skin that limits the excessive loss of water from the epidermis. It smoothes, polishes and moisturizes the skin, and has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
The most important active ingredients:
- Rice oil reduces the unpleasant feeling of dryness of the epidermis and lightens discoloration,
- Grape seed oil tones, has anti-inflammatory properties and prevents the formation of blackheads, and strengthens the skin's hydro-lipid layer,
- Sweet almond oil improves blood microcirculation and facilitates exfoliation of dead skin,
- Sunflower oil has an anti-inflammatory effect, also nourishes and normalizes,
- Shea butter intensively regenerates dry skin and prevents water loss.
- Raspberry extract soothes, normalizes and improves the appearance of the skin, while enhancing its natural defense functions.
- Lime extract tones and has antibacterial properties.
Who is the Soothing prebiotic cleanser recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type, especially those with sensitive and overactive skin.
- For men as a relief for irritated skin after shaving.
- People looking for a product for the second stage of cleansing, or as a separate cleansing cosmetic.
- People who are looking for a soothing cleanser for their skin.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Squeeze 1-2 pumps on your hand and spread on the face, neck and décolleté. Massage gently to dissolve debris. Then rinse with warm water. Emulsion recommended for morning face washing and as the second stage of evening cleansing. After cleansing, do not forget to use a toner that will restore the skin's natural pH.
Inci: Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate*, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside*, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Stearate*, Betaine*, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia Fruit Extract, Inulin*, Tocopherol*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum*, Xanthan Gum*, Cellulose Gum*, Cellulose*, Fructose*, Glucose*, Sodium Phytate*, Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
* ingredients with a certificate of naturalness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.