Nourishing Cream 50ml, of the polish brand Resibo - A rich composition of nutrients and moisturizing!
New formula! Change of the pro-ingredient from Lanablue® to Sytenol®A (vegetable bakuchiol). The cream retains the same colour, smell and texture and has the same effect.
Natural and vegan cream with moisturizing, regenerating, nourishing and anti-ageing properties for demanding skin. The skin gains strong hydration, nourishment, smoothing wrinkles and firming. The first effects, such as strong hydration and nourishment, are noticeable almost immediately after using the cream. On the other hand, the overall condition of the skin clearly sets after a month of use.
Pro-ingredient contained in the nourishing cream:
- Sytenol®A is a plant-based bakuchiol that acts like retinol but is mild and non-irritating. It reduces the depth of wrinkles, stimulates collagen production, reduces discolouration and improves skin tone. It exfoliates and normalizes and reduces the visibility of redness which also softens it.
The most important active ingredients:
- Tomato extract (Lyco-Sol ™), which contains lycopene, an effective antioxidant, is an ingredient with a broad spectrum of activity. It rejuvenates, exfoliates, strengthens and tightens, eliminates blood congestion and skin erythema, prevents the formation of imperfections, inflammations, blackheads and spider veins, seals the walls of blood vessels, soothes irritations, brightens discolouration and evens out the skin tone, cleans and narrows pores reduces swelling.
- Rhubarb root extract (Aquaxtrem ™) activates the skin's hydration mechanisms, strengthens the elements of the epidermal barrier and regulates the process of skin exfoliation.
- Abyssinian oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower seed oil, Brazil nut oil create an occlusive layer on the skin, prevent moisture loss, and additionally provide the skin with vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and soften and smooth the skin.
Who is the nourishing cream Resibo recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- People whose skin requires strong hydration and nourishment.
- People looking for a rich cream, especially for the night (oily skin)
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
- If the cream might be too full for the day use, we recommend the Light Moisturizing Cream.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of the cream in the evening on cleansed and toned skin of the face, neck and décolleté. Then gently massage it in.
For oily skin: we recommend using it at night.
For dry and combination skin: we also recommend it for the day, especially when the skin needs strong nourishment.
Inci: Aqua, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Propanediol Dicaprylate*, Propanediol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Sucrose Stearate*, Sucrose Distearate*, Cetyl Alcohol*, Sodium Hyaluronate*, Bakuchiol, Rheum Rhaponticum Root Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Cucurbita Pepo Seed Extract*, Maris Aqua*, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil*, Dipteryx Odorata Seed Oil*, Zea Mays Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Xanthan Gum*, Sodium Ricinoleate*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin
* ingredients with a certificate of naturalness