Game Changer. Natural Cream with Retinol 30ml, of the polish brand Resibo - Younger skin and reduced signs of ageing. Clear skin renewal!
Vegan, effective anti-ageing cream that has a strong and very revitalizing effect on the skin. Odourless. It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in the skin, fibers whose amount decreases with age. In addition, it regulates the secretion of sebum and with regular use, the face becomes cleaner and fresh. The main role in it is played by the combination of a stable retinol derivative (retinol H10) and bakuchiol - a natural equivalent of retinol. Both ingredients, although giving the same spectacular effects, do not have such negative effects on the skin as retinol proper.
- Retinol H10 is hydrogenated retinol, in which the irritating properties have been eliminated, thanks to which it works much more delicately, but equally effectively. Significantly stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid in the skin, thanks to which it intensively moisturizes, increases skin elasticity and prevents the formation of wrinkles. In addition, it gently exfoliates the skin, supporting its natural cleansing. The dose used in the cream (0.5%) is strong enough to show the effects of its action, but the ingredient is mild enough not to irritate the skin of people who have never used retinol preparations before or have sensitive skin.
Increased skin elasticity - Retinol H10, by stimulating the synthesis of hyaluronic acid in the skin, significantly increases skin elasticity> Retinol H10 significantly increases the elasticity of the skin. The study was conducted for three months on a group of 17 volunteers using a 1% Retinol H10 solution twice a day. After this time, there was an 8% increase in skin elasticity with no increase in placebo users.
Stimulation of the hyaluronic acid synthesis index> Retinol H10, depending on the dose used, increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid in the skin by 40% (0.25% dose), and even by 80% (0.5% dose).
Other active ingredients:
- Sytenol®A (bakuchiol) stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. It significantly reduces the depth of wrinkles, which has been confirmed by numerous studies. In addition, i.a. reduces the size of melanocytes, thus limiting the production of melanin and reducing discolouration and improving skin tone. Gentle on the skin, does not cause any irritation.
- The extract of the bark of the cinnamon tree has a cleansing and astringent effect. In addition, it limits the development of unfavourable microorganisms and regulates the secretion of sebum. Thanks to the presence of flavonoids and caffeic acid, it also has an antioxidant effect, which is why it is recommended for mature skin. It has a soothing effect.
- Rice bran oil has a soothing effect on the skin, stimulates the regeneration processes of the epidermis, and due to the presence of gamma-oryzanol, vitamin E and ferulic acid, it delays the ageing process. In addition, it has the properties of lightning discolouration.
Who is the Game Changer. Natural Retinol Cream recommended to?
- People who would like to effectively counteract skin ageing. Perfect results can be obtained by combining care with this cream with a naturally smoothing serum.
- People with mature skin, with signs of ageing, as well as people with oily skin, acne-prone to imperfections. Perfect results can be obtained by combining care with this cream with a serum that normalizes the control of sebum + imperfections.
- In both cases, it is recommended to use the cream in a duet with a light moisturizing and soothing Peace Maker emulsion.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
- The use by pregnant and lactating women is not recommended.
Directions for use:
- Apply a small amount of the cream on the face in the evening.
- If you are under 35, 1-2 treatments a year are recommended in the period between autumn and spring, and if you are over 35, you can use the cream permanently.
Dry, oily, combination skin (insensitive):
- At the beginning, start the cream with retinol twice a week, with an interval of at least 3 days, for a month or two. If your skin is responding well you can increase the frequency up to 3 times a week. You can use it in a duet with Peace Maker emulsion, which can be used daily or twice a day depending on the needs of the skin.
Sensitive, couperose skin with rosacea:
- In the beginning, start the cream with retinol once a week for the first 2 weeks a month. If the skin reacts well, you can increase the frequency to 2 times a week with an interval of at least 3 days for at least a month. If the skin is still responding well, you can increase the frequency again up to 3 times a week. You can use it in a duet with Peace Maker emulsion, which can be used daily or twice a day depending on the needs of the skin. If you stay outside for a long time at low temperatures, you can additionally protect your skin with a product with more butters and oils (e.g. SOS emergency cream)
If the skin is extremely overactive, apply the soothing emulsion first, and only after 30 minutes-1 hour, a cream with retinol.
During the day, use creams with a high sunscreen, minimum SPF 30.
Inci: Aqua, Propanediol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Propanediol Dicaprylate*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate*, Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate*, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Sucrose Stearate*, Sucrose Distearate*, Bakuchiol, Hydrogenated Retinol, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ricinoleate*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate*, Acacia Senegal Gum*, Xanthan Gum*, Silica*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
* certified ingredients
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.