Purella Golden Linseed grains (50g)
Golden linseeds are a source of protein and large amounts of dietary fiber, making them a perfect supplement to the diet. Golden (Budwig) linseed has a richer content of nutrients than brown linseed. Flaxseed is a source of protein and contains large amounts of dietary fiber. They are also low in sodium. The product is naturally gluten-free and suitable for vegans. Country of origin (see batch number): Poland - code A, Kazakhstan - code B, Ukraine - code C.
- Linseed helps in the proper functioning of the digestive system, supports the proper intestinal peristalsis and has a protective effect on the digestive system. Helps to maintain a healthy weight. Flax seeds have antioxidant properties, i.e. they fight free radicals. Includes:
- Dietary fiber constitutes over a quarter of the weight of flax seeds, including water-soluble fiber - it has a positive effect on the intestinal flora and lowers cholesterol
- lignans - have an anti-cancer effect and have a protective effect on the liver
- SDG lignin - enhances bone mass growth and has a beneficial effect on the hormonal balance of women
- omega-3 fatty acids - constitute up to 60 percent. composition of fats, thanks to which the seed is one of the richest plant sources of these acids; help to lower the level of triglycerides
- mucous substances - have a positive effect on the digestive system
- plant sterols - compounds that protect against free radicals
- amino acids (including lysine, leucine, tryptophan, phenylalanine)
- minerals such as magnesium, potassium, calcium, manganese, copper, zinc and selenium;
- vitamins, including folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, niacin (vitamin B3) and other B vitamins (B1, B2, B5, B6).
Directions for use:
It is perfect as an addition to bread or other baked goods and as a topping for sandwiches, muesli and desserts. It tastes great with yoghurt, honey or juice, and also as an addition to soups, sauces, and cereals.
The recommended daily dose is 5g.
Store in a dry, cool place. Protect from light.
Inci: 100% linseed grains.