Purella Herbal Infusion - Digest Superherbs (20x 1.75g)
Superherbs Digest with turmeric supplements a healthy diet, helps with stomach problems and supports the digestive system. The mixture of herbs is a combination of plant ingredients known for centuries for their beneficial properties on the digestive system. The herbs contained in the supplement improve digestion, support the work of the liver and cleanse the body of excess water, and thus of unnecessary metabolic products.
- The ingredients contained in peppermint, fennel and lemon balm herb support digestive processes.
- Mint herb stimulates the secretion of digestive juices, supports the absorption of food, relaxes the smooth muscles of the digestive tract and has a slight anti-emetic effect.
- Fennel relieves symptoms of increased smooth muscle tone of the digestive tract and improves intestinal peristalsis. It also increases the secretion of bile and reduces the unpleasant symptoms of gas.
- Curcuma has a protective effect on the organ, protecting it against factors damaging the liver cells (e.g. against alcohol, drugs, other toxins).
- Dandelion root improves the functioning of the liver and the proper functioning of the gallbladder.
- Hibiscus flower, green tea leaf and lemongrass herb help to remove excess water from the body and thus waste waste
Directions for use:
The supplement can be used after each meal for better digestion. It can also be used as an infusion cleansing the liver after contact with harmful substances. The mixture of herbs will also work well for indigestion and abdominal pain.
Cautionary advice: If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Inci: Peppermint herb, fennel fruit, lemon balm herb, chamomile flower, hibiscus flower, dandelion root, lemongrass herb, green tea leaf, turmeric rhizome (turmeric).