Purella Herbs Blend - Cleansing Superherbs (20x 1.75g)
Superherbs Cleansing is a combination of herbs and fruits supporting the body's cleansing processes. Its composition includes plants known for their properties to remove excess water from the body, and thus to remove waste products. The mixture also contains herbs and fruits that help strengthen the body and support digestive processes.
- The leaf of the warty birch and the herb of the tricolor violet are plants known for their properties to remove metabolic waste products from the body.
- Chlorella - sea algae helps to get rid of excess water and also improves body cleansing. The green freshwater plant also protects the liver, protecting it against factors that damage hepatocytes (liver cells).
- Elderberry fruit and purist herb strengthen the body and support undisturbed digestive processes.
- Chicory root stimulates the appetite and affects the work of the liver, which produces more bile. Chicory is considered a decaffeinated coffee substitute because it adds energy.
- Nettle leaf contains compounds that support the proper functioning of the pancreas, liver and stomach. It is recommended to drink it especially with a meal because it has a choleretic effect. This makes the meal easier to digest. Nettle also helps to remove excess water from the body.
Directions for use:
The supplement is a perfect complement to a cleansing diet. Thanks to the content of selected herbs, such as nettle leaf, the infusion increases the secretion of bile and improves digestion. It is recommended to drink with a meal and at any time of the day. Superherbs Cleansing is always used when the body accumulates excess water. The mixture can also be drunk to cleanse the liver after contact with toxic substances.
Cautionary advice: If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Inci: Papillary birch leaf, violet tricolor herb, common nettle leaf, elderberry fruit, gray purge herb, green tea leaf, chamomile flower, traveler chicory root, freshwater algae - chlorella.