Purella Chlorella (21g)
Chlorella is a freshwater alga that is grown in South Korea. Chlorella effectively helps to remove toxic metabolic products from the body, regenerates the body after exercise. It has a beneficial effect on digestion, supports liver function. This freshwater alga with green colour is classified as eukaryotes, i.e. organisms with a cell nucleus. There are over 30 species of this algae, but the best studied are two varieties - Chlorella vulgaris and Chlorella pyrenoidosa. Chlorella is high in dietary fiber and protein. Country of origin: South Korea.
- Chlorella's main functions include its ability to cleanse the body of toxins and support the immune system. Algae helps to remove from the body harmful elements such as: lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic and harmful substances: pesticides, insecticides, polychlorinated biphenyls. Chlorella captures harmful substances in the body thanks to a specifically built cell wall.
- Algae is the richest known source of chlorophyll. And this one supports and regulates the digestive system, stabilizes blood pressure and maintains the correct level of cholesterol. Chlorella is also one of the richest natural sources of beta-carotene (a daily dose covers as much as 67% of the requirement for provitamin A). Vitamin A, in turn, is responsible for the good condition of the mucous membranes and skin, and for the health of the eyes.
- Green algae contains valuable protein with all the necessary amino acids that the body cannot produce on its own. They are needed for muscle building, cell renewal and the maintenance of strong and healthy bones. The protein found in Chlorella contains as many as 19 amino acids, which makes it comparable to protein of animal origin. So it can be used by people on vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Chlorella not only cleans but also supports immunity in states of weakness. It has been shown that algae stimulates the production of interferons, and these stimulate the activity of lymphocytes and macrophages (large cells surrounding foreign substances that can be dangerous to the body). Chlorella can also increase immunity due to the high content of beta-carotene and chlorophyll.
- Algae can also have anti-cancer properties. It also neutralizes the effects of chemotherapy and radiation. Chlorella contains CGF, which is Chlorella Growth Factor. It is a complex substance found only in chlorella, which, among other things, accelerates tissue regeneration, stimulates the immune system and supports the multiplication of good intestinal bacteria.
Directions for use:
Powdered chlorella can be added to desserts, cocktails, baked goods (gives them an interesting greenish color), as well as to main courses, e.g. soups.
The recommended daily intake is 3 g. The product is suitable for vegans, naturally gluten-free.
Store in a dry, cool place. Protect from light.
Inci: 100% powdered chlorella.