Pure by Clochee Creamy Cleansing Foam (150ml)
The creamy foam is an ideal base product in the skin cleansing process, which is the basic element of skin care. The applied cleansing complex removes impurities, sebum and makeup residues without irritating even the most delicate skin. Elderberry and blackcurrant extracts contained in the foam, rich in moisturizing, soothing and antioxidant substances, moisturize the skin and protect it against adverse external factors. The formula has been enriched with linden flower hydrolate and Baikal skullcap extract, which reduce skin redness and have a brightening effect.
The most important active ingredients:
- Linden extract soothes and softens, calms and reduces skin irritation and redness, reduces skin tension
- Blackcurrant hydrolyzate has a toning effect, moisturizes, soothes and soothes skin irritations, improves its color, has anti-inflammatory properties and supports the fight against minor skin imperfections
- Black elderberry extract has a strong moisturizing effect, has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect
- Baikal thyroid extract has anti-inflammatory properties and perfectly soothes irritated skin, supports self-regeneration processes and maintains good skin condition, improves skin tone
- Alantoin has a strong moisturizing effect, soothes skin damage and irritation
- Hydrolyzed rice proteins moisturize and strengthen the skin structure, soften and smooth it
Directions for use:
Apply to moistened skin of the face, neck and décolleté. Gently massage in with circular movements. Rinse with water. Use in the morning and / or evening.
Inci: Aqua, Glycerin, Glycereth-7 Caprylate/Caprate, Tilia Cordata Flower Water, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Ribes Nigrum Bud Extract, Sambucus Nigra Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Allantoin, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride.