Ultra-moisturizing Serum Hydration Artist 20ml, of the polish brand Plantea - A powerful dose of hydration that all skin types need!
The ultra-moisturizing serum is a true artist in skin hydration. Rich in vitamins, extracts, antioxidants and highly moisturizing substances. The key ingredient in the serum is the saccharide isomerate, a plant-derived substance known as the moisture magnet. It improves elasticity and firmness and effectively deals with dehydration, burning and peeling of the skin. Perfect for all skin types. The serum has a light, water-gel consistency and a subtle, fruity, delicate, floral fragrance.
The most important active ingredients:
- Saccharide isomerate obtained in the process of isomerization of D-glucose obtained from plants. It resembles NMF, or Natural Moisturizing Factor, a factor in the skin that is responsible for proper hydration. Improved skin appearance, a feeling of comfort and long-lasting hydration have been proven in in-vivo tests. It soothes irritations and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Vitamins enclosed in liposomes - Liposomes are such auxiliary structures that facilitate the transport of valuable ingredients deep into the skin. What makes this path easier for them? The skin is our barrier, so too large ingredients, such as collagen or elastin, have no chance to get through. In short, the liposome envelope "sticks" to the cell membrane and its contents are released at the target site. The valuable vitamins A, B3, B5, C and E are closed in liposomes, they are essential ingredients for the proper functioning of the skin. They have antioxidant, anti-wrinkle and soothing properties.
- Natural polysaccharides are substances that create a natural coating on the skin, primarily hydrating and preventing the skin from drying out. The first is Biosaccharide Gum-1, an anionic polysaccharide, obtained in the fermentation process. It activates regeneration at the cellular level, rebuilds the skin's protective barrier and reduces the feeling of tightness and hypersensitivity. Another polysaccharide is Pullulan, also produced in the fermentation process. Creates a film that protects the skin against harmful external factors.
- Superoxide dismutase, or SOD for short, is an antioxidant enzyme obtained from yeast. perfectly copes with the elimination of harmful free radicals and environmental factors. It removes free radicals, preventing damage and photoaging of the skin.
- Tasmanian pepper berries, contrary to the name are an extremely soothing ingredient. The berries contain polygodial, an anti-inflammatory substance that reduces swelling. In addition, the extract is rich in anthocyanins, which are three times more effective than blueberries. Numerous in-vitro studies have shown effectiveness in extinguishing inflammatory processes, and effective soothing effect.
- Fruit extracts - kiwi, papaya, cucumber, strawberry, raspberry, peach, apple, it is a vitamin bomb, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, revitalizes and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Sage extract, standardized for the content of flavonoids (including antioxidants that protect the plant against negative external factors). In vitro tests confirm the ability of sage to adapt perfectly to dry conditions.
- Green tea extract obtained from organic crops, inhibits collagenase. Free radical scavenger, anti-inflammatory and soothing. It improves blood circulation and thus strengthens the skin.
- Sodium hyaluronate, i.e. the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, an ingredient present in our skin. Responsible for the so-called scaffolding for the skin, giving it a healthy and youthful appearance. Two types of molecules have been used here - high molecular ones, as it prevents moisture loss. Creates a biopolymer film on the skin, which makes it difficult for water to evaporate from the skin. Low molecular weight, because smaller particles reach the deeper layers of the skin much easier. This in turn ensures hydration in its further layers.
Who is the Ultra-moisturizing Serum Hydration Artist Plantea recommend to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- Especially for people with dry and dehydrated skin.
- People looking for a product that maintains an adequate level of skin hydration.
- People looking for a product that counteracts mimic wrinkles.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply a few drops of the serum to the face, neck and décolleté. The serum should be applied before the cream or oil. Use in the morning and in the evening to maintain the optimal moisturizing effect.
Advice: Combine a little serum with the face and body jelly, mix it in your hand and apply the finished cream to the skin of your face.
Pregnant and lactating women
One of the ingredients of the serum is liposomal retinol, which is advised against during pregnancy. Despite its small amount (0.02%), it is best to refrain from using this cosmetic or consult a doctor or cosmetologist.
All Plantea cosmetics are dermatologically tested. Nevertheless, remember that a natural cosmetic may cause an allergic reaction, so make an allergic test before use.
Inci: Aqua, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phospholipids, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Lecithin, Pullulan, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Salvia Sclarea Extract, Rubus Ideaus Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Fragaria Ananassa Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Retinol, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Sodium Phytate, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum*, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol.