Mineral waterproof cream PlanteaHydrationArtist SPF50 50ml, of the polish brand Plantea - Protection without bleaching the skin!
Solar radiation is one of the major factors in photoaging and skin cancer. It is important to use the sun responsibly and protect it properly. Plantea Sun Shield SPF 50 cream is based on a natural dispersion of zinc oxide, non-bleaching and leaves no white skin effect. The comfort of applying the filters and the feeling of the filters on the skin is very important.
The most important active ingredients:
- Zinc Oxide dispersion stable and highly effective. It does not whiten the skin and does not feel unpleasant sticky. Provides a broad spectrum of protection against UVA / UVB radiation. This component belongs to the group of non-nanoparticle physical filters. COSMOS certified.
- The structure of the liquid crystal emulsifier resembles the stratum corneum, which significantly increases the moisturizing and emulsion potential. This emulsifier is based on olive oil and polyglycerin, ingredients of natural origin.
- Superoxide dismutase, or SOD for short, is an antioxidant enzyme obtained from yeast. It is perfect for reducing harmful free radicals and environmental factors. This ingredient reduces erythema caused by UV radiation, and also increases the protective effect of sunscreen cosmetics.
- Green tea extract obtained from organic crops, inhibits collagenase. Free radical scavenger, anti-inflammatory and soothing. It improves blood circulation and thus strengthens the skin.
- Saccharide isomerate obtained in the process of D-glucose isomerization obtained from plants. In-vivo tests have shown improvement in the appearance of the skin.
Who is the Cream SUN SHIELD SPF50 Plantea recommend to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- People looking for a cream with a mineral filter for the face and body.
- People looking for a cream with a mineral filter that does not whiten.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply the emulsion on the skin 15 minutes before going out into the sun. Repeat the activity when you are in the sun, especially after bathing, drying with a towel or sweating. Avoid contact with the eyes.
How much cream should be applied to the face?
According to the calculations, 1 gram of cream should be applied to the average area of the face including the neck (approx. 400 cm²). In this case, 1 gram = 1 full pump. Also remember about the extra amount for the neckline and ears.
IMPORTANT: Plantea Sun Shield has been subjected to specialized laboratory tests (in vitro and in vivo), which confirm the SPF factor, very high water resistance and the UVA / UVB rating on the Boots scale. The tests were carried out in accordance with the PN-EN ISO 24444 standard
Pregnant and lactating women
There are no contraindications. Creams with a mineral filter are recommended especially during pregnancy and lactation. In the case of a new cosmetic, it is always recommended to check the list of ingredients and perform an allergy test.
Plantea Sun Shield has been dermatologically tested and has phototoxic and photoallergic properties tested. Nevertheless, remember that a natural cosmetic may cause an allergic reaction, so make an allergic test before use.
Inci: Zinc Oxide, Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isoamyl Laurate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Distarch Phosphate, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-6 Pentaoleate, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Magnesium Sulfate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Saccharide Isomerate, Tocopherol, Arginine, Superoxide Dismutase, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Oleate, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.