Plum lips butter 15ml, of the polish brand Plantea - Beautiful and moisturized lips!
Plum butter with a fluffy texture, perfectly copes with chapped and dry lips. Moisturizes, smoothes and soothes irritated skin. During the day, it protects the lips from chapping, and when applied overnight, it acts as an intensely regenerating lip mask. The butter has a fluffy and velvety texture and smells like sweet almonds and marzipan with a hint of coconut.
The most important active ingredients:
- Licorice is rich in numerous active compounds such as: flavonoids, triterpenes, flavonoids, phytosterols, and mineral salts. The most important ingredient is glycyrrhizin, which has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect, bringing relief to chapped lips. Licorice also has water-binding properties, maintaining an appropriate level of hydration.
- Coconut oil is especially recommended for dry and rough skin. Rich in such fatty acids as: lauric acid (as much as 40%), capric and caprylic acid, myristic acid and palmitic acid. It also contains gallic acid, vitamins E and K. It moisturizes and nourishes, has antibacterial properties.
- Plum oil with a beautiful and natural marzipan fragrance. The rich fatty acid profile makes it extremely nourishing, leaving the skin soft and silky without feeling overly greasy. The oil contains phytosterols such as beta-sitosterol and delta-5-avenasterol
- Shea butter (karite) with a high content of unsaponifiable fractions and antioxidants, i.e. vitamins E and A and catechins. Its structure resembles skin lipids. It has a moisturizing, strengthening and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Plant Lanolin is an alternative to animal lanolin. It shows excellent care properties and water resistance.
- Beeswax derivative is a combination of natural beeswax and polyglycerin. Gives a perfect texture and retains moisture in the epidermis.
Who is the Plum lips butter Plantea recommend to?
- For everyone to protect and care for the lips.
- People looking for a product to care for their elbows or dry cuticles around the nails.
- People looking for a lipstick base.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of the butter on the lips and dry skin.
You can also use the butter, e.g. on dry skin of the elbows, around the nails or nose.
If you have dry and chapped lips, the butter will even the surface and make it easier to apply and last the lipstick. The trick: before going out big, apply a thicker layer of butter for the night. In the morning, lips will be smoother and moisturized.
All Plantea cosmetics are dermatologically tested. Nevertheless, remember that a natural cosmetic may cause an allergic reaction, so make an allergic test before use.
Inci: Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Coconut Nucifera Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Rosinate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Oleate, Olea Europea Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Isoamyl Cocoate.