Anti-aging ampoule Youth Look 30ml, of the polish brand Plantea - Oxygenating face treatment!
Youth Look ampoule is a cosmetic with a milky consistency, resembling a liquid cream. It is dedicated to mature skin with wrinkles, but also to tired, dull skin, without the so-called glow. The ampoule contains effective active ingredients with proven effect both in vivo and in vitro.
The most important active ingredients:
- Riboxyl™ so-called 'Sugar of life', five-carbon sugar, obtained in a biotechnological process from corn seeds. Pollution, tobacco smoke, stress, aging reduce ATP reserves and, above all, lead to cell death. Riboxyl ™, takes part in the synthesis and reduces the decrease of ATP, and also replenishes cells with the energy they need. Ribose increases the metabolism of skin cells through their better oxygenation, thanks to which fibroblasts are able to stimulate the synthesis of collagen, fibronectin, hyaluronic acid and elastin.
- SWT-7™ Swertia Chirata Extract non-blistered extract with proven anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and regenerating properties. A modern and patented ingredient inspired by the advanced technology of skin regeneration. The content of swertiamarin, a plant iridoid, has an anti-wrinkle effect and reduces visible wrinkles.
- Ectoine is a low-molecular substance produced by extremophilic microorganisms that can cope with extreme conditions, such as constant temperature changes. It is an unusual ingredient that protects against UV radiation, moisturizes, soothes irritations, anti-wrinkle and anti-pollution. Ectoine has the ability to stabilize i.a. water creating the so-called a hydrocomplex that strengthens the skin barrier and protects against the reduction of Langherhans cells in the epidermis.
- Sugar esters are an innovative and completely natural ingredient that is extremely delicate and skin-friendly. It gives a silky and rich feel without the effect of overloading.
- Sodium hyaluronate is a glycosaminoglycan, low molecular weight (8000-15000 Da) salt of hyaluronic acid, has a moisturizing effect and is responsible for the so-called scaffolding for the skin. Sodium hyaluronate in this form occurs in human skin.
- A light emollient, eco-emollient with a pleasant feeling and a silky finish on the skin.
- Licorice is rich in numerous active compounds such as: flavonoids, triterpenes, flavonoids, phytosterols, and mineral salts. The most important ingredient is glycyrrhizin, which has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect, bringing relief to chapped lips. Licorice also has water-binding properties, maintaining an appropriate level of hydration.
Who is the Youth Look ampoule Plantea recommend to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- Especially for people with mature, dull skin with clear signs of fatigue.
- For those looking for a product that reduces wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
- For people who introduce retinol to their care - the ampoule perfectly soothes and calms overactive skin.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply the ampoule to the face, neck and décolleté. Use daily or depending on the needs of the skin.
Use the ampoule twice a day for a better effect before going out.
All Plantea cosmetics are dermatologically tested. Nevertheless, remember that a natural cosmetic may cause an allergic reaction, so make an allergic test before use.
Inci: Aqua, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Propanediol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Distarch Phosphate, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Maltodextrin, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Ribose, Sucrose Laurate, Ectoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Phytate, Swertia Chirata Extract, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Parfum*, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Anisate, Sclerotium Gum, Lecithin, Pullulan, Silica, Linalool, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate.