Advanced face massage set - FACE IT TOGETHER: roller + gua sha, of the polish brand Phlov - A natural way to have a beautiful complexion and relax!
Roller and Gua Sha made of pink quartz, are intended for daily massage, which improves microcirculation and lymph drainage, and improves skin elasticity and face oval. Chilled 15 minutes before the massage in the refrigerator, they will also give the skin a healthy, even color and reduce the visibility of pores. The roller has two different sizes of massage rollers to massage individual parts of the face. The whole thing is packed in a beautiful package, which makes it a great gift for yourself or a loved one.
Who is the FACE IT TOGETHER massage set recommended to?
- All those who want to improve the appearance of the skin and its color.
- People who want to reduce the appearance of pores.
- People with mature skin who want to improve the oval of the face and make it more flexible.
- All those who want to improve microcirculation and support lymph drainage.
How is Gua Sha different from Roller?
- Roller are quartz rollers that massage the face and improve circulation and lymph drainage. They deal well with swelling. In addition, they support the application of oils, masks and creams - this accelerates their action by improving the permeability of active ingredients.
- Gua Sha is a Chinese method of muscle massage that has been adopted by Korean women for facial care. The plate not only stimulates circulation, but also provides a relaxing massage of the facial muscles, which has a positive effect on the reduction of wrinkles.
Directions for use:
First, cleanse the face skin thoroughly and clean the roller / gua sha. Apply an oil or mask to your face. Always slide it freely over your skin and don't press it down to avoid minor bruises. You can do the massage daily for a maximum of 10 minutes. And if you want to enhance the effects of the massage, store the roller / gua sha in the refrigerator 15 minutes before the massage.
Guide the roller over the face with gentle movements from the center to the outside, repeating each movement several times.
1. Neck and décolletage - make long, longitudinal movements from the collarbones up.
2. Mouth - make a circular motion around the mouth with a small roller, starting just below the lower lip.
3. Face oval - guide the bigger roller with gentle movements from the center of the face outwards, from the nose, through the cheeks - to the temples.
4. Eyes - make a small circular motion with a small roller from the corner of the eye to the upper eyelid and back over the skin under the eye.
5. Forehead - roll the larger roller from the center of the forehead and lead it alternately left and right. Start with the eyebrows and run the roller to the hairline.
Perform the Gua Sha movements exactly as in the picture, repeating each movement several times. Remember to vary the edges of the stone depending on the part of the face.
Just wipe them gently with a soft, damp cloth and then wipe dry.
Never rinse them with hot water. Do not use chemicals for cleaning. Never submerge in water.