Phlov Oil Against Stretch Marks GO OMEGA GO! (150ml)
Oil designed for the care of skin prone to stretch marks. Rich in valuable omega acids, the blend of oils helps the skin fight the appearance of new stretch marks and reduces the visibility of the existing ones. The secret of its effectiveness lies in the combination of the highest quality oils which, thanks to the appropriate ingredients, also work in the deep parts of the skin.
The addition of cold-pressed rosehip oil visibly reduces imperfections, further strengthening the skin structure. Regular use of the oil reduces the visibility of stretch marks, supports the natural regenerative abilities of the skin and increases its resistance to stretching.
For people with a tendency to fluctuations in weight, active people, adolescents in the period of growth, pregnant and postpartum women.
- COLD-PRESSED WILD ROSE OIL has a high permeability to the deeper layers of the skin thanks to the content of over 80% of the most valuable unsaturated fatty acids (including 60% of linoleic acid), strengthens the skin's hydrolipid coat, helps to rebuild its structure, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin
- EMOLIENT FROM ACUTE SEED is a natural, biodegradable, perfectly tolerated and bio-absorbed by the skin; creates a satin film on the skin, protects it against moisture loss, softens the epidermis
- SUGAR CANE SQUALANE structure similar in structure to squalene in human sebum, when applied to the skin, it acts as a natural protection and stimulates the regeneration of its surface, supports the transport of active substances deep into the skin
- CAMELIA OIL SEED OIL consists of as much as 80% oleic acid, thanks to which it protects the epidermis against drying, supports its regeneration; has strong antioxidant properties - binds free radicals, preventing skin aging
- GRAPE SEED OIL, due to its bioavailable structure and exceptionally high content of fatty acids, is an excellent carrier of active substances
- SWEET ALMOND OIL thanks to the high content of oleic acid, linoleic acid and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, E is great for reducing stretch marks on the abdomen, breasts, thighs and buttocks; it is very well absorbed by the skin, perfectly moisturizes and smoothes the epidermis, improves skin elasticity, and at the same time creates a protective layer on it
Directions for use:
Use twice a day in the areas most prone to stretch marks: abdomen, hips, buttocks and thighs. During pregnancy, it is recommended to use it from the first trimester and up to several months after giving birth.
Inci: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil*, Tripelargonin*, Squalane*, Rosa Canina Seed Oil*, Diheptyl Succinate*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil*, Parfum, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer*, Tocopherol*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*.
* ingredients of natural origin