Dried bee pollen 600g, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - It has many valuable properties and strengthens immunity!
Bee pollen contains proteins (proteins), carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins: A, B, E, P, pantothenic acid, biotin, mineral salts and biologically active substances.
Properties of bee pollen:
- pollen can be used as a supplement to daily food doses, especially to strengthen immunity in the autumn and winter period,
- it is used as a conditioner to balance the level of vitamins and minerals,
- has anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, detoxifying, reducing blood fat, adaptogenic and protective properties,
- improves physical and mental condition,
- affects the growth of hemoglobin and red blood cells,
- vitamins are a valuable component of pollen, e.g. vitamin A is 20 times more than in carrots, B vitamins twice as much as in meat or liver.
The treatment should be started with 1 teaspoon of pollen, increasing to 1 tablespoon a day. Mix the pollen in half a glass of lukewarm water and set aside overnight. You can add a teaspoon of honey. Drink in the morning on an empty stomach after mixing (all valuable vitamins are better absorbed). The treatment should last 2-3 months. It can be used, for example, in the autumn and spring seasons.
The colour of the pollen varies from light yellow to dark brown, depending on the time and from what flowers it was collected by bees. There may also be pollen colours such as purple, black, red, blue.
Allergy sufferers should exercise caution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.