Propolis 50g, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - Only good closed in a jar!
Aromatic bee product is great against viruses. Propolis is a fragrant substance consisting of resin, waxes, essential oils (it owes its beautiful smell to them!), Pollen and bee secretions. All good in a jar.
Properties of propolis:
- has a bactericidal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory effect,
- used as a natural antibiotic,
- for external use (you can lubricate yourself with small amounts of e.g. solution),
- ideal for the preparation of medicinal propolis tincture or propolis ointment *,
- has aromatherapeutic properties - its unique scent improves the mood,
- propolis tincture is used for stomach ailments (e.g. gastric flu), for sore throats (you can put the throat with a stick soaked in tincture), externally on wounds.
Learn more properties of propolis and use the recipe for tincture from the blog on the polish website of Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich -> Recipe for tincture of propolis!
Some tips for using propolis:
- propolis, like any natural bee product, can cause allergic reactions. Before using (orally, on the skin), we advise you to try a small amount of propolis to rule out allergy
- in order to facilitate the removal of the propolis from the jar, it is not completely filled. There is 50 g of propolis in the jar
- * if you want to grind propolis, it must be frozen beforehand and ground when frozen (warm propolis is sticky)
- propolis is a product that stains a teaspoon/glass a lot, so it's best to use a glass/teaspoon that can be dirty/damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.