Evening primrose Oil 250ml, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - Oil with a delicate, slightly sunflower flavour!
Cold pressed evening primrose oil, unrefined, completely natural. Evening primrose oil is both a culinary and cosmetic treasure. Perfect to eat cold. Women's favourite oil!
Properties of evening primrose oil:
- regulates the hormonal balance, soothes ailments related to menstruation (PMS) and menopause, regulates the menstrual cycle and the level of fertility-supporting hormones,
- evening primrose oil facilitates slimming (supports digestion and prevents fat storage),
- supports the treatment of acne and skin diseases, maintaining its hydration in the outer layers thanks to unsaturated fatty acids,
- cold-pressed evening primrose oil strengthens immunity and detoxifies the body,
- lowers the level of bad cholesterol and prevents its accumulation - reduces the risk of atherosclerosis,
- when applied to the skin and hair, it helps to keep them moisturized, and therefore healthy and beautiful, looking
- has a delicate, slightly sunflower flavour.
Evening primrose oil has a high content of unsaturated fatty acids, linoleic and gamma-linolenic acids, and a range of vitamins and trace elements. Use it cold on dishes, such as salads or cold sauces. Evening primrose oil is also a valued cosmetic oil - apply it to the skin and hair to maintain hydration and restore vitality.
Evening primrose oil loses its properties when heated. Add it to your dishes or use it only when cold to fully benefit from its pro-health features.
Evening primrose oil regulates the functioning of the endocrine system - if you are pregnant or take hormonal drugs, consult your doctor about the use of evening primrose oil.