Sea buckthorn Oil 250ml, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - The perfect source of youth!
Siberian sea buckthorn oil is the source of youth! 100% natural, cold pressed in a slow process. Top-quality oil, pressed from sea buckthorn berries harvested in the ecological zone near Truskavets. It does not contain GMOs. It retains all the health-promoting properties of sea buckthorn berries, and these are very valuable - they have the power of vitamin C, have antiatherosclerotic properties, improve the condition of the skin, and normalize the pressure.
Properties of sea buckthorn oil:
- high content of flavonoids, i.e. antioxidants,
- sea buckthorn oil is rich in phytosterols that neutralize free radicals,
- tannins have a disinfecting and disinfecting effect, they tighten the skin, have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties - therefore sea buckthorn oil is perfect for the skin as a preparation for wounds, scars, eczema or acne scars. It will also help with stretch marks on the skin,
- sea buckthorn oil contains a high concentration of vitamin C, as well as vitamins A, B, E, and K,
- sterols and vitamins C and E help lower blood pressure,
- contains essential fatty acids (essential fatty acids) Omega-6 and Omega-9, thanks to which sea buckthorn oil reduces the level of bad cholesterol,
- helps in the treatment of wounds, abrasions and surface burn wounds,
- it has a cosmetic application: it prevents hair loss, has an anti-dandruff effect, soothes skin irritations, including scalp, gives the hair shine,
- prevents the formation of wrinkles and reduces the existing ones,
- has a slightly fruity flavor and a beautiful deep orange-red color (attention, it has a strong color).
Application of sea buckthorn oil:
- Use prophylactically from 5 drops to 1 teaspoon a day after a meal.
- Rinsing the mouth with sea buckthorn oil: it is recommended to use 5 to 10 drops in a glass of warm, boiled water. Use the prepared rinse 2 or 3 times a day.
- Application to the skin: due to the strong coloring properties of sea buckthorn oil, it is recommended to prepare a 5% solution before applying it to the skin.
Pregnant women can consume sea buckthorn oil only under the supervision of a doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of the reach of children. Pancreatitis or hepatitis, cholelithiasis or acute cholecystitis are contraindications to eating sea buckthorn oil.