Sea buckthorn Oil 250ml, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - The perfect source of youth!
Siberian sea buckthorn oil is the source of youth! 100% natural, cold pressed in a slow process. Top-quality oil, pressed from sea buckthorn berries harvested in the ecological zone near Truskavets. It does not contain GMOs. It retains all the health-promoting properties of sea buckthorn berries, and these are very valuable - they have the power of vitamin C, have antiatherosclerotic properties, improve the condition of the skin, and normalize the pressure.
Properties of sea buckthorn oil:
- high content of flavonoids, i.e. antioxidants,
- sea buckthorn oil is rich in phytosterols that neutralize free radicals,
- tannins have a disinfecting and disinfecting effect, they tighten the skin, have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties - therefore sea buckthorn oil is perfect for the skin as a preparation for wounds, scars, eczema or acne scars. It will also help with stretch marks on the skin,
- sea buckthorn oil contains a high concentration of vitamin C, as well as vitamins A, B, E, and K,
- sterols and vitamins C and E help lower blood pressure,
- contains essential fatty acids (essential fatty acids) Omega-6 and Omega-9, thanks to which sea buckthorn oil reduces the level of bad cholesterol,
- helps in the treatment of wounds, abrasions and surface burn wounds,
- it has a cosmetic application: it prevents hair loss, has an anti-dandruff effect, soothes skin irritations, including scalp, gives the hair shine,
- prevents the formation of wrinkles and reduces the existing ones,
- has a slightly fruity flavor and a beautiful deep orange-red color (attention, it has a strong color).
Application of sea buckthorn oil:
- Use prophylactically from 5 drops to 1 teaspoon a day after a meal.
- Rinsing the mouth with sea buckthorn oil: it is recommended to use 5 to 10 drops in a glass of warm, boiled water. Use the prepared rinse 2 or 3 times a day.
- Application to the skin: due to the strong coloring properties of sea buckthorn oil, it is recommended to prepare a 5% solution before applying it to the skin.
Oils pressed in the Pasieki Sadowskich oil mill are always cold pressed, unrefined and unfiltered.
Pregnant women can consume sea buckthorn oil only under the supervision of a doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of the reach of children. Pancreatitis or hepatitis, cholelithiasis or acute cholecystitis are contraindications to eating sea buckthorn oil.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.