Milk thistle Oil 250ml, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - Oil with a delicate, slightly nutty flavour!
Milk thistle oil is pressed cold, it works best as a product supporting the work of the liver. The pistons in the oil mill press the milk thistle seeds slowly. When pressing, the temperature does not exceed 35 degrees Celsius - cold-pressed milk thistle oil retains all nutritional values. The oil has a distinctive flavour and aroma - it is not refined or refined.
Properties of Milk Thistle Oil:
- thanks to the content of silymarin, it regulates the work of the liver and kidneys, effectively cleansing them of toxins - great for chronic liver diseases (e.g. cirrhosis),
- great for supporting memory and thought processes - thanks to the content of antioxidants that reduce the effects of free radicals, it facilitates concentration and the ability to remember,
- has anti-inflammatory properties and is especially recommended to support inflammation of the throat and larynx,
- when applied to the skin, it helps in the fight against atopic dermatitis, burns and difficult-to-heal wounds,
- supports digestion, improves the functioning of the digestive system and prevents, for example, flatulence,
- has a slightly nutty, delicate flavour.
Cold-pressed milk thistle oil is a proven way to support the liver and kidneys. Introduced into the diet for good, it will effectively improve metabolism. Keep natural, unrefined milk thistle oil in a cool, dark place and use it orally or cold in your dishes - as an ingredient in sauces and dressings.
Milk thistle oil is not suitable for frying. It retains its health properties when used cold.
Milk thistle oil is not recommended for consumption by pregnant, breastfeeding and those under the age of 12 - due to the lack of appropriate studies on these groups. The consumption of milk thistle oil in these cases should always be consulted with a doctor.