Rapeseed Oil 250ml, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, called "the oil of the north"!
Cold-pressed rapeseed oil - is produced by pressing ripe rapeseed obtained from the rapeseed field in the Podkarpacie region. Thanks to pressing at a temperature always below 35 degrees Celsius, rapeseed oil retains its health properties. It is 100% natural. It is not refined, so you get a fresh, nutritious oil.
Properties of rapeseed oil:
- noticeably improves metabolism thanks to the necessary unsaturated fatty acids (cold-pressed rapeseed oil contains 90% of them!),
- thanks to the optimal ratio of Omega-3 acids to Omega-6 acids, it efficiently regulates the body's fat balance,
- contains highly fat-soluble vitamins: provitamins A, vitamins K and E,
- lowers cholesterol - contains plant sterols that have antioxidant properties,
- rich flavor - mild, but with a hint of roasted sunflower seeds.
About 3 kilograms of selected rape seeds are used to produce 1 liter of rapeseed oil. Untreated, unrefined rapeseed oil has a dark golden color, intense aroma and rich flavor. In the kitchen, it effectively replaces olive oil (for salads, dressings and as an addition to cold dishes). Known as the "oil of the north" - check out its unique properties!
Cold-pressed rapeseed oil is not suitable for frying. It retains its health properties only when used cold.