Hemp Oil 250ml, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - It has a wide culinary and cosmetic use!
Hemp seed oil, cold-pressed, natural, unrefined. Oil rich in essential fatty acids, i.e. Omega-3 and Omega-6, which constitute a large part of the composition of hemp oil. It has an olive color, fresh scent and a wide range of culinary and cosmetic applications.
Properties of hemp oil:
- thanks to the extremely high content of essential unsaturated fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6, hemp oil is perfect for introducing it into your daily diet,
- contains zinc, phosphorus, magnesium and a number of vitamins (E, A, K, B vitamins), thanks to which it not only nourishes, but supports the immune and nervous system,
- contains gamma-linolenic acid, which regulates the body's hormonal balance,
- soothes inflammation of the body, pain in joints and muscles,
- contains essential fatty acids, necessary to maintain a beautiful and healthy complexion (and is well absorbed),
- has an ideal proportion of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids (3: 1).
Pressed from selected hemp seeds, always cold, hemp oil has a number of health properties and is widely used in cosmetics. It is a versatile oil which, thanks to cold pressing and production in small batches, retains its freshness and nutritional value.
Hemp oil retains its health properties when used cold. It is not suitable for cooking.