Honey with Spirulina 430g, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - The power of multi-flower honey with a pinch of blue spirulina!
Heavily blue multiflorous honey! A pinch of blue sea algae - spirulina - has been added to 100% real multiflorous honey. The power of multiflorous honey with the addition of a pinch (0.4%) of blue spirulina. It tastes only sweet, it was created from nature, and it looks like a mermaid fairy tale!
Properties of honey with spirulina:
- the base of the honey is real multiflorous honey, which is known for its anti-allergic properties,
- multiflorous honey is especially recommended in allergic diseases of the upper respiratory tract,
- supports the body with atopic (allergic) bronchial asthma or hay fever,
- consumed regularly, it supports the immune system and improves its efficiency,
- contains natural, easily digestible simple sugars (glucose and fructose), which are a valuable source of energy and help in the work of the heart muscle,
- it has a fabulous blue color which is used to color the food! He won the hearts of adults and children.
The blue spirulina in honey does not change its taste - it is sweet, deep and simply delicious! Add the honey and spirulina to the water and make a blue lemonade. Ideally suited as an effective addition to porridge, millet, waffles or toast. Bless you!
Natural bee honey crystallizes. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40°C, but protect it from sunlight on a daily basis and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18°C.
If you are buying a larger supply, store them in a cool and dark place.
Ingredients: 99.6% natural multiflower honey, 0.4% blue spirulina