Honey with Sea Buckthorn 1150g, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - Honey with a slightly acidic, deep taste and beautiful color of sea buckthorn berries!
Creamy multiflower honey with sea buckthorn - the power of vitamins and microelements added to natural honey. Multiflower honey enriched with 2% of freeze-dried sea buckthorn. Thanks to the freeze-drying process, the sea buckthorn has retained all its nutritional values. Honey has a slightly acidic, deep flavor and a beautiful orange color of sea buckthorn berries.
Properties of honey with sea buckthorn:
- multiflorous honey is recommended in allergic diseases of the respiratory tract, e.g. atopic bronchial asthma or hay fever,
- simple sugars (glucose and fructose) contained in multiflower honey, thanks to their easy digestibility by the body, are a valuable source of energy,
- the addition of sea buckthorn contains 190 bioactive substances, including vitamins (C, A, E, F, K, P, B12), microelements, amino acids, fatty acids, antioxidants and lipids,
- the content of vitamin C in sea buckthorn is exceptionally high - about 500-1500mg of vitamin C in 100g of fruit, additionally the fruits contain routine that maintains vitamin C in the body,
- sea buckthorn contains about 4-6 times more vitamin A and carotenoids than carrots, thanks to which we can effectively and reliably replenish vitamin A deficiencies,
- sea buckthorn berries stimulate the immune system, help fight infections and microbes.
Beautiful, deep color of sea buckthorn honey and unique taste - all this naturally, for your health! Sea buckthorn honey goes well with tea, salad dressings and cold-prepared dressings. It can also be added as an addition to meats and cheeses - emphasizing them perfectly.
Natural bee honey crystallizes. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40°C, but protect it from sunlight on a daily basis and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18°C.
If you are buying a larger supply, store them in a cool and dark place.
Ingredients: multiflower nectar honey 98%, freeze-dried sea buckthorn 2%