Honey with pollen and propolis 1150g, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - It combines the best of a hive!
Creamy multiflorous honey with the addition of bee pollen and propolis. It has the advantages of spring honey containing nectar from dandelion, acacia and rapeseed. It combines the best of a hive and it smells and tastes like that too!
Properties of multiflorous honey with pollen and propolis:
- especially recommended prophylactically for everyday strengthening of immunity and during seasonal infections,
- flower pollen reduces blood cholesterol levels, prevents atherosclerosis, supports blood circulation and has a positive effect on the functioning of the liver,
- propolis has an antibacterial effect, is considered a natural antibiotic,
- regular consumption of pollen provides vitamins that are often lacking in our daily food (pollen contains vitamins: A, B, E, P, pantothenic acid, biotin, mineral salts and biologically active substances,
- helps with inflammation and sore throat,
- helpful in treating infections of the upper respiratory tract and sinuses,
- contains easily digestible simple sugars and a large amount of protein - perfect for athletes,
- multiflorous honey contains 5% ground pollen and 1% ground propolis.
People allergic to pollen should exercise caution.
Honey with pollen
What did multiflower honey gain when pollen was added to it? Amazing properties! By joining forces with pollen, it will support immunity, support us in the fight against many ailments and build our well-being. Honey with pollen is rich in amino acids, vitamins and enzymes. Wonderful for athletes - it contains easily digestible simple sugars. Honey with pollen, thanks to this healthy addition, makes even children eagerly reach for it - it will be a great way to support their immunity in the fall and winter season.
Honey with propolis
Propolis is used by bees to seal the hive. What is it for? It is added to honey to give it health-promoting properties! Propolis has a strong antibacterial effect, helps with upper respiratory tract infections, including troublesome sinus problems. Honey with propolis is the perfect way to stay healthy in a jar!
Natural bee honey crystallizes. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40 ° C, but protect it from sunlight on a daily basis and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18 ° C.
If you are buying a larger supply, store them in a cool and dark place.
Ingredients: 94% multiflower nectar honey, 5% bee pollen, 1% propolis
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.