Honey with Raspberry 1150g, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - Fruit sweetness at any time of the year!
Creamy multiflorous honey with the addition of freeze-dried raspberry. It contains 2% of raspberry fruit. If you are looking for fruit sweets at any time of the year, then this product will appeal to you. The combination of multi-flower honey and freeze-dried raspberries is simply delicious. It is a perfect proposition for moments when you want something sweet and incredibly fruity. It works well as an ingredient in desserts, ice cream coatings and any breakfasts - toasts, muesli or porridge.
Properties of honey with raspberry:
- all the benefits of multi-flower honey combined with the properties of freeze-dried raspberries,
- freeze-dried raspberries have retained all their properties - they are not only delicious, but also healthy,
- the addition of raspberries is a lot of well-absorbed vitamin C, potassium, magnesium and calcium,
- raspberries have anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, antibacterial and antiviral properties - they are irreplaceable during periods of reduced immunity,
- multiflorous honey with the addition of raspberries is perfect as an addition to tea, as an ingredient in desserts, porridge, smoothies, cocktails, ice cream toppings and eaten on its own.
Natural bee honey crystallizes. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40°C, but protect it from sunlight on a daily basis and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18°C.
If you are buying a larger supply, store them in a cool and dark place.
Ingredients: nectar multiflower honey 98%, freeze-dried raspberry 2%