Honey with Turmeric and Cayenne Pepper 430g, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - Warming, beautifully golden honey with an unusual flavour combination!
Multiflower nectar honey with the addition of 3% turmeric and 1% cayenne pepper. Warming, beautifully golden honey - a perfect proposition for fans of unusual flavour combinations. The sweetness of creamy multiflorous honey is perfectly balanced here with the sharpness of cayenne pepper, and a pinch of turmeric gives an oriental aftertaste. Add a teaspoon to a cup of warm milk or tea (remember that the temperature of the liquid should not exceed 40 degrees) and enjoy this warming, immune-supporting drink! Perfect for making "golden milk".
Properties of honey with turmeric and cayenne pepper:
- turmeric and cayenne pepper enhance the therapeutic properties of multiflorous honey,
- it is a combination of the power of 2 ingredients that have a warming and strengthening effect - honey can be eaten with a spoon to improve your well-being during immunity reduction or disease,
- curcumin contained in turmeric is used in the treatment of viral infections,
- cayenne pepper, thanks to its warming properties, improves the work of the circulatory system,
- both turmeric and cayenne pepper accelerate digestion and metabolism - so they can be successfully used to support the work of the digestive system.
Natural bee honey crystallizes. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40°C, but protect it from sunlight on a daily basis and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18°C.
If you are buying a larger supply, store them in a cool and dark place.
Ingredients: multiflower nectar honey 96%, turmeric 3%, cayenne pepper 1%