Honey with Black Cumin and Elderberry 430g, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - A sweet-tart vitamin bomb!
Multiflower honey with the addition of freeze-dried elderberry fruit and ground black cumin. It contains 2% elderberry and 4% black cumin. A real vitamin bomb in a sweet and tart version! Interesting and non-obvious honey for fans of clear and bold culinary combinations. It will surprise you with its unique taste with a slightly accentuated sour note. Eat it as an addition to sandwiches, cottage cheese or rolls, or add it to tea. It also tastes great when eaten with a spoon!
Properties of honey with black cumin and elderberry:
- creamy multiflorous honey strengthens immunity and supports the treatment of allergic diseases of the respiratory tract,
- freeze-dried elderberry fruit retains all nutritional values,
- ground black cumin seeds enrich honey, among others for biotin, vitamin E and B vitamins,
- black seed soothes the nervous system, improves digestion and supports the work of the immune system,
- elderberry fruit is rich in vitamin C, lowers blood pressure and has an expectorant effect. It is irreplaceable in the fight against colds.
Natural bee honey crystallizes. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40°C, but protect it from sunlight on a daily basis and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18°C.
If you are buying a larger supply, store them in a cool and dark place.
Ingredients: multiflower nectar honey 94%, ground black seeds 4%, freeze-dried elderberry fruit 2%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.