Honey with Blackcurrant 430g, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - A combination of sweet honey and sour fruit in perfect proportions!
Creamy multiflorous honey with the addition of freeze-dried blackcurrant. It contains 2% of blackcurrant fruit. Honey with blackcurrant is a combination of sweet nectar and sour fruit in perfect proportions. You will be positively surprised when you try how so many different tastes can go together! It works great when replacing jam and when we want a sour fruity accent. Straight from a teaspoon is great too.
Properties of honey with blackcurrant:
- freeze-dried fruits retain all their nutritional values,
- multiflorous honey retains all its properties,
- vitamin C and rutin from currants support each other and are well absorbed into the body,
- compounds found in blackcurrant have a cleansing effect on the urinary tract, have antibacterial properties and inhibit the development of atherosclerosis.
- addition to porridge, cocktails, smoothies, muesli,
- goes perfectly with cheeses and white cottage cheese.
Natural bee honey crystallizes. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40°C, but protect it from sunlight on a daily basis and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18°C.
If you are buying a larger supply, store them in a cool and dark place.
Ingredients: multiflower nectar honey 98%, freeze-dried black currant 2%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.