Multiflower Honey 450g, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - Fine-grained honey with a distinctive floral taste and aroma!
Fine-grained multi-flower honey with a distinctive floral, sweet taste and aroma. The color and taste of multiflorous honey may vary depending on the time of harvest and the flowers blooming in the area.
Properties of multiflower honey:
- in terms of chemical composition, it is characterized by a great variety,
- recommended in allergic diseases of the respiratory tract, such as atopic (allergenic) bronchial asthma or hay fever,
- simple sugars (glucose and fructose) contained in multiflower honey, thanks to their easy digestibility by the body, are a valuable source of energy for the heart muscle in heart and vascular diseases,
- it is also a valuable nutritional and regenerating product in states of physical and mental exhaustion,
- consumed regularly strengthens immunity.
Variety of multiflorous honey
Multiflower honey may vary in color and taste depending on the benefits of the apiary. Even in the same season, multiflorous honey can be very different: from very light to dark yellow in color. Natural honey will never be repeatable.
Natural bee honey crystallizes. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40 ° C, but protect it from sunlight on a daily basis and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18 ° C.
If you are buying a larger supply, store them in a cool and dark place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.