Rapeseed honey 1200g, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - Honey with a light color and mild taste!
Creamy rapeseed honey with a light color, mild taste and a distinct aroma of rapeseed flower. This rapeseed honey has a creamy, soft texture that is easy to spread.
Properties of rapeseed honey:
- due to the high content of glucose and other simple sugars, rapeseed honey is a good regenerative nutrient in states of exhaustion,
- strengthens the heart and prevents atherosclerosis,
- helps in inflammatory and infectious diseases of the kidneys, bladder and urethra,
- rapeseed honey reduces the inflammatory reaction associated with gastric and duodenal ulcers,
- supports infections of the throat, nose and bronchi,
- soothes cough,
- stimulates the immune system,
- recommended for children due to its mild taste.
Natural bee honey crystallizes. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40°C, but protect it from sunlight on a daily basis and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18°C.
If you are buying a larger supply, store them in a cool and dark place.