Phacelia honey 450g, of the polish brand Pasieki Sadowskich - Fine-grained with a light colour and sour, sweet taste!
Fine-grained phacelia honey with a light, yellow colour, sour, sweet taste and a slightly herbal aroma
Properties of phacelia honey:
- lowers blood pressure,
- strengthens the body after hard physical work or intellectual effort,
- helps with inflammation of the upper respiratory tract and in the treatment of bronchial asthma,
- like other light nectar honey, it can help in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, heart failure, atherosclerosis, as well as arterial hypertension,
- it is sometimes used as an auxiliary in the treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcers,
- helps with colds
- reduces the toxic effects of nicotine, alcohol, tea and coffee.
Phacelia honey - royal honey
Phacelia honey is obtained from phacelia flowers. It is a fodder honey plant with blue flowers and a fabulous fragrance. Phacelia honey is nectar or floral honey. Bees collect nectar in the blue phacelia and turn it into velvety, golden, delicate honey. Phacelia blooms briefly, but it is very honey-bearing - that is why beekeepers named the blue phacelia "the queen of honey-yield", and phacelia - royal honey.
Phacelia honey - application
It is bright in color and has an intense aroma - it is loved by both adults and children. It tastes great as an addition to dishes, but thanks to its rich flavor - also eaten on its own. Phacelia honey reigns in the kitchen, but not only! It works well as a support for a home first aid kit - it helps to chase away colds and immunity drops. Phacelia honey is irreplaceable when it comes to digestive issues or blood pressure - it's a tasty way to fight ailments!
Natural bee honey crystallizes. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can bring it back to a liquid form by heating it to 40 ° C, but protect it from sunlight on a daily basis and do not store it at a temperature higher than 18 ° C.
If you are buying a larger supply, store them in a cool and dark place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.