Ghee clarified butter 810g, Pasieki Rodziny Sadowskich - The healthiest fat for frying!
Clarified butter, produced in a traditional way, for 8-12 hours, in a slow process taken from an Indian recipe. Made of the milk of Polish cows grazed in the pastures of the Bieszczady Mountains. Clarified butter is perfect for frying - it has a high smoke point of 260 degrees Celsius.
Properties of Ghee clarified butter:
- has a high smoke point, which means that it is perfect for frying dishes - it does not burn and does not emit harmful substances,
- has a deep, creamy-buttery aroma that delicately saturates the food, emphasizing its taste,
- does not contain bad cholesterol,
- milk fat is a great transporter of vitamins, so it facilitates their absorption,
- improves digestion, cleansing the digestive system of deposits,
- has a positive effect on the work of the brain, strengthening neural connections,
- works great on eyesight,
- Ghee clarified butter does not contain casein, lactose or gluten - can be consumed by people suffering from their intolerance,
- when used cosmetically, it moisturizes the skin, smoothes it, can be used for massages and baths.
Ghee clarified butter is a milk fat inspired by Indian art. The healthiest frying fat, perfect as an addition to baking, stewing dishes or as a healthy substitute for traditional butter on a sandwich. Clarified butter, due to the process in which it is prepared, has a long expiry date and does not need to be refrigerated. Always soft, creamy butter.
The clarified butter method: add a teaspoon of clarified butter and a dash of coconut oil to your freshly brewed coffee. Blend the prepared drink until a foam is formed. In this way, you will prepare a drink called "bulletproof coffee" that will give you energy!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.