Face in Balance - Adaptogenic moisturizing face serum 30ml, of the polish brand OnlyBio - Perfectly moisturized, elastic and radiant - plump skin!
The adaptogenic moisturizing serum owes its name to the presence of an adaptogen. It is an extract from a plant valued for its ability to perfectly cope with unfavorable, even extreme environmental conditions. We pass on the immunity she has developed to your skin.
Adaptogenic moisturizing serum contains a complex of ingredients that intensely hydrate, restoring the balance of demanding, dry skin. Due to the concentrated formula, regenerative processes accelerate. As a result, the face looks refreshed and the beauty is emphasized by the effect of a healthy and natural glow. The product is also perfect for problematic skin. By combating dehydration, it helps regulate sebum production while soothing irritation.
The most important active ingredients:
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that provides the skin with nutrients and increases its resistance to external factors. It also contributes to the improvement of elasticity and the fight against free radicals, which makes the skin look young and vital.
- Blue tansy, or Moroccan tansy oil, is mainly responsible for the effect of deep hydration and improvement of firmness. In addition, it has antibacterial properties and fights imperfections, which is why it is used in cosmetics for both dry and problematic skin.
- Bakuchiol is a vegan equivalent of retinol that acts gently and does not irritate even very sensitive skin. It stimulates regenerative processes and prevents premature aging.
Who is Adaptogenic moisturizing face serum recommended for?
- Everyone, regardless of the type of skin, also sensitive, oily, problematic
- Especially for people whose skin needs strong hydration, hydration and regeneration.
- People who are looking for a serum that will speed up the regeneration processes, soothe irritations and provide hydration.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
- The serum should not be used by pregnant women.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of the product to your hand - 2-3 drops are enough - and apply to the cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté. It is best to use the serum before applying a skin care cream.
ATTENTION! The serum should not be used by pregnant women.
Dermatologically tested serum.
Inci: Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil, Bakuchiol, Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool.