Oleiq Elderberry Seed Oil (30ml)
The therapeutic properties of lilac were already known and praised by Hippocrates. The unsaturated fatty acids (80%) contained in the seeds, mainly linoleic and linolenic acids, strengthen the epidermis and unblock pores. They are also credited with a regenerative effect. Elderberry seed oil is an excellent carrier of nourishing and anti-aging substances, thanks to which it improves the appearance and elasticity of the skin. It makes the skin regain its glow and vitality, and at the same time is free from imperfections. Smells like fresh lilac juice.
- problematic skin - blocks the sebaceous glands, which helps to cleanse the skin,
- irritated skin - soothes and accelerates healing,
- in the case of seborrhea, eczema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea.
Application of oil:
- face serum,
- care for dry and chapped hands, elbows and heels as well as flaky skin,
- a soothing agent after sunburn and cosmetic procedures or radiotherapy,
- enrichment of cosmetics (creams, lotions),
- body lotion,
- bath additive,
- regeneration of hair ends,
- conditioner for nails, eyelashes and eyebrows.
Directions for use:
Make-up removal: apply 1-2 doses of the oil on wet skin and perform a gentle massage. Remove excess product with a cloth moistened with warm water or a toner.
The serum should be applied 3-5 drops on clean skin, preferably in the evening, gently patting it into the skin of the face and neck.
Inci: Sambucus Nigra Seed Oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.