Oleiq Hemp Seed Oil (100ml)
Hemp seed oil is a drying oil, rich in Omega-6 and Omega-3 acids, which are responsible, among others, for the regeneration of the epidermal lipid barrier. It has anti-inflammatory properties and regulates the secretion of sebum. Strengthens the skin's resistance. Hemp oil has healing and regenerating properties.
- oily, acne, combination, contaminated skin - unclogs pores and reduces blackheads, regulates and moisturizes the skin at the same time
- irritated skin - has healing properties
Application of oil:
- care and moisturizing of hair and nails,
- moisturizing delicate parts of the body without straining: around the eyes, neck and décolleté,
- hair and scalp mask, especially for irritated, itchy scalp,
- enrichment of cosmetics (creams, lotions),
- body lotion,
- bath additive.
Directions for use:
- Lotion: The oil can be applied to wet skin all over the body, preferably right after bathing.
- Addition: Add a dozen drops of oil to the softening bath, thanks to this, the absorption of the active ingredients of the product will increase.
- Hair care: Apply an appropriate amount of oil to slightly damp hair, massage it in and wrap the hair with a towel. Leave for min. 30 minutes, then wash off with a mild shampoo. As a regenerating serum, rub a small amount of the oil into hair ends.
Inci: Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil