Oleiq Nigella Seed Oil (100ml)
Black cumin seed oil obtained by pressing aromatic black cumin seeds. Called "black caraway" or "gold of the pharaohs", it was known and valued in antiquity. The seeds are a treasury of active compounds: fatty acids, vitamins A, C and E, biotin, sterols and microelements. As a result, it effectively heals skin lesions, prevents scarring and reduces the already existing ones. At the same time, it soothes redness and improves skin tone.
- oily, acne, combination, impure skin - soothes blemishes, prevents the formation of blackheads, soothes inflammation,
- irritated skin - soothes and accelerates healing,
- in the case of seborrhea, eczema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea.
Application of oil:
- scalp mask in case of dandruff and irritation,
- face serum,
- treatment reducing scars and fresh stretch marks,
- a soothing agent after sunburn,
- moisturizing and nourishing delicate parts of the body without straining: around the eyes, neck and décolleté,
- spot on blemishes,
- enrichment of cosmetics (creams, lotions),
- body lotion,
- bath additive.
Directions for use:
- Lotion: The oil can be applied to wet skin all over the body, preferably right after bathing.
- Addition: Add a dozen drops of oil to the softening bath, thanks to this, the absorption of the active ingredients of the product will increase.
- Hair care: Apply an appropriate amount of oil to slightly damp hair, massage it in and wrap the hair with a towel. Leave for min. 30 minutes, then wash off with a mild shampoo. As a regenerating serum, rub a small amount of the oil into hair ends.
Inci: Nigella Sativa (Black Seed) Seed Oil