Nowa Kosmetyka Tonic for skins, pores and other nightmares (100ml)
"Tonic for skins, pores and other nightmares" is a combination of a slight exfoliation of lactic acid and AHA acids contained in hibiscus flowers with the tonic effect of rosehip and mint infusion. It complements the care aimed at unblocking the sebaceous glands, cleansing and refreshing the skin. is ingredients that are derived from essential oils (benzyl alcohol and dehydroacetic acid)
- Rosehip infusion - rose hips are rich in a whole arsenal of vitamins and antioxidant ingredients, such as flavonoids and proanthocyanidins
- Hibiscus flower infusion contains a lot of natural acids, such as: citric, malic, tartaric, oxalic and hibiscus acid, which enhances the exfoliating effect of the tonic
- The infusion of mint leaves brilliantly refreshes and tones
- Lactic acid helps to stimulate the skin exfoliation processes, i.e. getting rid of dead epidermal cells. Thanks to this, it can, step by step, unblock the sebaceous glands and tame dry skin. Our tonic is contained in a concentration of 2%.
- Urea is a moisturizing ingredient that our skin produces naturally that does not block the pores in the slightest. It helps to keep water in the epidermis, smoothes and softens.
Directions for use:
Pat in the evening on cleansed face skin. Use only once a day in the evening, and in the case of dry skin that do not suffer from frequent use of acid tonics, a little less often, e.g. once every 2 days. When using, remember about UV filters.
Inci: Aqua with infusions of: Rosa Canina Fruit, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower, Mentha Piperita Leaf; Lactic Acid; Urea; Potassium Hydroxide; Benzyl Alcohol; Dehydroacetic Acid.