Brightening Serum "Jasna Sprawa" 60ml (30ml + 30ml), of the polish brand Nowa Kosmetyka - Unique brightening serum!
The serum consists of active brightening ingredients together with care that will minimize the risk of their formation. Serum with a large dose of vitamin C, supplemented with ingredients for oily and combination skin - hemp oil, squalane, hyaluronic acid and aloe. The serum will work when you want to even out the skin tone or you fight acne discolouration, acid blemishes or those that appeared out of nowhere one year.
Why are there two bottles?
All this to protect the activity of the key ingredient - ascorbic acid.
- Component A is 20% vitamin C immersed in a mixture of squalane with hemp oil and vitamin E. Such a company ensures vitamin C durability because it protects it against oxidation and decomposition.
- Component B is an aqueous composition of hyaluronic acid with aloe. When applied together, it dissolves vitamin C, allowing it to act on the surface of the skin and penetrate deeper. By the way, it also moisturizes the skin, smoothing it and softening it.
The most important active ingredients:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is an effective, acidic form of vitamin C. Ascorbic acid protects against oxidative stress, helps in regeneration (also after an overdose of the sun), strengthens blood vessels and improves skin tone. Vitamin C reduces the excessive production of melanin, thus helping to lighten discolouration. In the form of acid, it also gently exfoliates, allowing you to enjoy a complexion with a smoother surface and healthy glow.
- Hemp oil is one of the lightest oils, with the least tendency to block the pores of the skin, rich in linoleic and alpha-linolenic acid. For this reason, it works great in the care of skin prone to blackheads and pimples. It has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Olive squalane, a close (and more stable) relative of squalene, which is one of the components of the sebum produced by human skin. It replenishes the deficiencies in the lipid layer of the epidermis, retains hydration and protects, and at the same time is light and non-comedogenic.
- Vitamin E nourishes, regenerates and helps to slow down the ageing process.
- Pure water dissolves and activates vitamin C.
- Sodium hyaluronate and hyaluronic acid together provide a solid dose of hydration. Various types of hyaluronic products have been composed here - with ultra-small particles that penetrate the skin, moisturize it in deeper layers and increase its ability to regenerate, and with larger particles (which create a moisturizing and protective film on its surface)
- Radish ferment is one of the few ingredients with a preservative effect that is so natural and so moisturizing at the same time!
- Concentrated Aloe Vera Juice is one of the most unique moisturizing substances, rich not only in polysaccharides but also in vitamins, amino acids and minerals. Its soothing and calming effects have been known for centuries.
Who is the Brightening serum "Jasna Sprawa" recommended to?
- Everyone whose skin needs lightening of discolouration.
- People whose skin needs toning.
- People with oily and combination skin.
- People who are looking for a serum with vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid.
Directions for use:
Use the serum once a day, at night. First, shake the bottle with component A vigorously to distribute the vitamin C (powder) suspended in the oil. Then dispense the pipette of component A and the pipette of component B onto your hand, gently mix and spread on your face.
The app takes a bit of a hike, but it's worth it!
The serum was thoroughly tested on volunteers and measurements showed that after a month of use it reduced melanin levels by an average of 30%.
Inci (A): Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Squalane, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate
Inci (B): Aqua, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
The serum is preserved with radish ferment and a mixture of benzyl alcohol and dehydroacetic acid - these are compounds found in nature and approved for use in natural cosmetics, among others. by Ecocert. They were used in a minimal amount.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.