Nowa Kosmetyka Face Serum "Liquid Balance" (50g)
The "Liquid Balance" serum is there to nurture the skin, but not to overburden it. Relieve anxiety caused by irritation, abrasion, acne. Moisturize well and keep this moisturizing. Provide ingredients that are important both to lighten and unblock skin pores, and the prevention of signs of aging Serum is preserved with natural oils and ingredients that are their derivatives.
- Rosehip oil is the one that, despite its oily nature, works well in the care of skin with acne or a tendency to clog pores. This is because it contains a lot of linoleic acid, which is generally too low for clogging-prone skin. This acid dilutes sebum, reduces its retention in the pores of the skin, unblocks it and helps to narrow it.
Unrefined oil, with a natural ruby color, is also rich in natural vitamin A. It owes its phenomenal ability to support skin regeneration. It helps her to recover from winter drying, extreme outdoor expedition, exfoliating treatment, or simply excessively strong peeling. The goodness of vitamin A is also deservedly appreciated in the fight against the signs of aging and inflammation in acne.
- Niacinamide is one form of vitamin B3 that is well absorbed and absorbed through the skin. If used regularly, the skin maintains its hydration better and is less susceptible to external factors. It soothes irritations, supports regeneration, has anti-inflammatory properties. In higher concentrations, it can reduce discoloration and limit the production of sebum! The serum contains as much as 2% of this ingredient, thanks to which it is able to smooth and immunize the skin as well as to control and keep sebum production in check.
- Urea is a moisturizing ingredient that our skin produces naturally that does not block the pores in the slightest. It helps to keep water in the epidermis, smoothes and softens.
- Vitamin E is rightly called the vitamin of youth. It protects the skin against oxidants, thus deterioration and aging.
- Tea tree essential oil one of the most active plant antibacterial ingredients. It limits the growth of microorganisms, but at the same time does not make them resistant to its action, unlike antibiotics. Thanks to this, it will accelerate the separation of the pimple with your skin.
- Lactic acid makes the pH of the cosmetic similar to the pH of the skin.
At the end the serum wants to add something of its own: It's true that I have to be shaken for my best performance. You also need to give me a minute to absorb. These are the requirements of natural ingredients, but thanks to them I will give 101% of myself to satisfy you.
Directions for use:
Shake and apply to cleansed face, avoiding the eye area. Can be used in the morning and evening.
Inci: Aqua, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Niacynamide, Urea, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Limonene.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.